4G is here

Kurtis

but 1gb is useless for a computer, or even a phone in proper use

smh at how these companies faff around with all their deals, remember in 09-10 T-mob had 3GB data plans as standard?

bet i'm gonna get stuck with some sh*t data deal when i have to upgrade

I know EE is in the process of launching the 4G and all that but is anyone on the network having issues with their net atm?

Phone is pissing me off. Keeps diconnecting intermittently.

Last 3-4 weeks been having moments where I get no signal at all for around 10mins at a time.

I know EE is in the process of launching the 4G and all that but is anyone on the network having issues with their net atm?

Phone is pissing me off. Keeps diconnecting intermittently.

Last 3-4 weeks been having moments where I get no signal at all for around 10mins at a time.

I thought it was just me

yeah i get an issue sometimes 'network busy' aint seen that since back in the day tbh

/

but 1gb is useless for a computer, or even a phone in proper use

smh at how these companies faff around with all their deals, remember in 09-10 T-mob had 3GB data plans as standard?

bet i'm gonna get stuck with some sh*t data deal when i have to upgrade

problem is - smartphone usage has shot up, so have mobile broadband speeds, but NETWORK CAPACITY is the issue

they cant handle how fast demand is growing hence these stupid prices and limits to try and slow down the boom in bandwith demands

mobile interenet is getting fast but i wonder if the future is in city wide wifi instead of using telephone networks

Definitely, there should be, asking for payment twice for the same thing. I could understand if you only had to pay extra if it was extending an unlimited package to include tethering, like GiffGaff does. But limiting it to a specific amount then charging more to have it used by a different platform is ridiculous.

EE

Service Management Centre

Service Operations Bulletin

Ongoing Incident:

Mobile Data

Incident Priority:

P1

Incident Reference:

Service Impact:

Service Monitoring has indicated a sharp drop in Mobile Internet traffic throughput for 2G and 3G Data sessions. MMS messages may also experience a delay in being received.

Incident Start Date/Time:

01/11/2012 10:35

Brand Impacted:

Orange

Incident Update:

Restarts have taken place on servers and a temporary improvement was observed before traffic levels dropped again. A workaround is being investigated to mitigate the impact.

good start for EE ¬.¬

500mb packages are a joke tbh

my 1gb a month gets rinsed and i purposely avoid using soundcloud and tunein most of the time.