Sign in to follow this  
TF/S4DK

hiphop 50 Cent - Curtis Thread

jim jones used dat beat beforemax b on the hook. i prefer jones 1
yes ur majesty, i did my best dnt b mad.... sheeeeezmax b killed dat tune allready

Guest SHO FACE GOON

lyrically 50 cent is a disgrace to hip hopbut he makes straight bangers so i'll give him a bly

50 is the man.Every track is fire. Fully Loaded Clip is sick. I would have to say that he is by far the best artist in HipHop. Aint no one seeing him. The level below him is Weezy F.Lyrically he is sick, flow aint great, but swagger and mic presence is always on top

The producer pulled a fast one. 50 and his team meant to be mad at him.Also, I dont take these 50 haters seriously because each and every one of them will have his album on their computer

is the beat 100% exactly the same, or is sumthin changed a tiny bit? either way, i dunno how but some beats can be sold to diff people, i remember a swizz beats beat that was done liek that.and also mannie fresh sold bg and lil flip very similar beatsand also akon i wanna F u, was given to plies 1st feat akon, but then snoop was givin it too, and obviously snoop is more known so plies version became the 'mixtape track'

No Drama pulled a fast one, the producer just did what most hungry producers would do when 50 Cent makes that call, right or wrongly.Oh and Numero how can you say 50's flow aint great??? After charisma its his second best attribute.

Dangerous LLC who produced it sent out beat CDs to various camps, one got to Drama, when Drama was doing the mixtape with Jimmy, he gave them the beat to do something over and they did.You can tell the Jim & Drama one was from a beat CD cos it has the "Dangerous LLC niggas" drop looped in it every 5-10 seconds or so, which Drama tried to fade under his "Gangsta Grillz" drops.

Nah his lyrics are his second best attribute. His flow is of a very good standard, but I feel its the worst of the 3 (lyrics, flow and charisma/swagger)

Lol, I like 50 but he dumbed down his lyrics, its probably his worst attribute, I mean he aint no Diddy, but lyrically he average.If somebody said produce a lyrically hot 16 from 50 from any of his Interscope albums, I'd struggle, maybe a few borderline hot ones on GRODT, but thats it and thats real talk.

Lol, I like 50 but he dumbed down his lyrics, its probably his worst attribute, I mean he aint no Diddy, but lyrically he average.If somebody said produce a lyrically hot 16 from 50 from any of his Interscope albums, I'd struggle, maybe a few borderline hot ones on GRODT, but thats it and thats real talk.
real talk

Ryder Music is borderline.In My Hood, Suppose To Die both nah.When I say lyrically hot I mean the sh*t that makes you go, "damn, dude is nice" and you proceed to rewind many, many, many times.50's flow, swag, shock value comments and rawness are what get you hype. The hunger too, but that long gone and when his voice does have it there, I dont believe it as it feels like he pre-thought sounding like that rather than geniunely being like that.

Infact "Patiently Waiting" is one of the few lyrically hot 50 verses on his Interscope albums.That said Eminem followed after...

jim jones used dat beat beforemax b on the hook. i prefer jones 1
yes ur majesty, i did my best dnt b mad.... sheeeeezmax b killed dat tune allready
yh dats the tune big f'in tuuneeonce u hear dat 1 dis 1 is swaggle. 50 been injectin roids again