Sign in to follow this  
Mr Q

Hollyoaks!

lmfao"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME FAGGOT"the way craig was walking afterwards.. not cool

Craig and Jean paul jst errrr...did it.then craig storms out going get your hands off me you faggit!!

Craig and Jean paul jst errrr...did it.then craig storms out going get your hands off me you faggit!!
eh? What about spike? what exactly did they do? I knew craig liked him.

yuk that shits nastyas we r on hollyoakswho do you think kills claire?dont u think she is f*ckreys for making louise have an abortion?(wait have u seen these eps yep

yuk that shits nastyas we r on hollyoakswho do you think kills claire?dont u think  she is f*ckreys for making louise have an abortion?(wait have u seen these eps yep
haha. already knew this. were you watching this morning?I beg someone tell me what actually happened today, and how it happened.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

Who saw the Brokeback Mountain poster on the wall of his room. biggrin.gif

Who saw the Brokeback Mountain poster on the wall of his room.  biggrin.gif
Saw that the other day. Still dont know what happened today. :cry:

LMAO YER I CLOCKED THAT POSTER TODAYSOME BAIT MIS-EN-SCENEHE AS A CHARACTER DOESN'T EVEN COME ACROSS AS THAT TYPE OF HOMO (NO HOMO)*WRITES E-MAIL*

ALLOW all this sodomizin crapi stopped watchin hollyoaks because of all this faggotry an then i turn on today an c craig turnin into a batty boy, how twisted is thisim not watchin it again, too much

smaddy u have to watch it claire gets killed and bare heads want her deadshould be good

Ahh damn, I knew I should have watched. I don't know what the f*ck is going on now.

Guest asclepius

Either I have deja vu or this is a really old topic. I cant tell.

lol at craig finishin avin sex wiv jp then nearly boxin him...wtf....a sly slip out the front door b4 he woke would of sufficed...then nearly raping his gyal to prove he aint gay,,,,wtf,,,,think hes lost that one on the account he bummed a man,,,and i say he bummed coz i think jps the woman of the relationship

nah wasnt even nice watchin craig move up jp f*ckin nasty man was eatin aswell!!!!but bout time claire gets killed i hope i just hope its lil tom that murks her

but bout time claire gets killed i hope i just hope its lil tom that murks her
LMFAO.Classic.