Cheating on partners

kerser

if i feel the need to cheat id just break up

dont see the point

p*ssy has nothing to do with happiness in a relationship bro.

Not for a man anyway.

I dont understand the logic behind this, please elaborate

A man can be in love and still dip elsewhere ie: Bill Clinton, David Beckham.

p*ssy to men = p*ssy

The girl's name doesn't even need to be known.

Women and sex are entirely different however, to them sex is synonymous with feelings, even the damaged ones.

Yeah we dont catch feelings, how does your wifey's cooch not contributes to your happiness?

If you need to bang another woman to stay happy you should let go of your chick.

The only cheating I understand is opportunist p*ssy. Even then, that's weak.

• Upvote 2

Guest chap44uns

lol at getting into serious relationships under 26 -27 anyway

live life

ppl need to remember that when you get married you'll be beating the same ting for 20-30 years by gods grace even moar

What Toney is saying makes sense tbh, alot of men will fuck anything thrown at them, don't matter how great their relationship is, how amazing their girl is, instinct takes over.

For all females faults most would never stoop less than what they've already got in looks of physical appearance. And we all know that doesn't work the other way.  I think you can categorize why most women cheat in most cases, but men will cheat just because the opportunity was there, ain't gotta be no near logical reason behind it.  Guy of 10 years faithful can slip just because a broad showed him some attention.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What Toney is saying makes sense tbh, alot of men will fuck anything thrown at them, don't matter how great their relationship is, how amazing their girl is, instinct takes over.

For all females faults most would never stoop less than what they've already got in looks of physical appearance. And we all know that doesn't work the other way.  I think you can categorize why most women cheat in most cases, but men will cheat just because the opportunity was their, ain't gotta be no near logical reason behind it. 

same way a single guy in a dry spell will lower his standards

'it was on a plate'

i heard some girl bitching on facebook about how can guys do that.  obviously she wouldnt understand

• Downvote 1

how does your wifey's cooch not contributes to your happiness?

You ain't with your wifey for the cooch bro, you can find cooch anywhere.

Smart guys choose a particular girl because they think she has the right qualities for motherhood or to help them progress as a person, the cooch is just a bonus.

If you need to bang another woman to stay happy you should let go of your chick.

You don't need to do anything, you don't need to eat ice cream, shit taste nice as fuck though.

You know it, I know it and even if you are on a diet and tryna stay away from ice cream you will still know it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Smart guys choose a particular girl because they think she has the right qualities for motherhood or to help them progress as a person, the cooch is just a bonus.

That's common sense and but doesn't validate your initial remark

You don't need to do anything, you don't need to eat ice cream, shit taste nice as fuck though.

You know it, I know it and even if you are on a diet and tryna stay away from ice cream you will still know it.

The focal word here is happiness, I explained exactly what you just have when I gave my opinion earlier in the thread, opportunist p*ssy.

Reading your first post, which I questioned, you came from the angle that you can be happy getting cooch elsewhere while your woman provides for you in other ways.

If that's your angle I maintain that you should just find a more adequate woman.

If that's not your angle, fair enough.

Guest chap44uns
watch when youre 27 struggling to find di good wife

so will settle for leftovers

and get burnt like ashman

Who says your long term wifey won't cheat if she meets trey songs or even adewole

Anyone can get burnt ouchea

if i feel the need to cheat id just break up

dont see the point

p*ssy has nothing to do with happiness in a relationship bro.

Not for a man anyway.

I dont understand the logic behind this, please elaborate

A man can be in love and still dip elsewhere ie: Bill Clinton, David Beckham.

p*ssy to men = p*ssy

The girl's name doesn't even need to be known.

Women and sex are entirely different however, to them sex is synonymous with feelings, even the damaged ones.

c/s everything

You would think so right?
Not what I see out there on a daily though, I see man wifing p*ssy outchea.

The focal word here is happiness, I explained exactly what you just have when I gave my opinion earlier in the thread, opportunist p*ssy.

Reading your first post, which I questioned, you came from the angle that you can be happy getting cooch elsewhere while your woman provides for you in other ways.

If that's your angle I maintain that you should just find a more adequate woman.

You can't ditch wifey material because your link is doing hand stands while giving you neck bro.

Sex is sex, good relationship doesn't even need good sex.

You think them 80 year old couples you see holding hands in the road are having good sex?

Sex is nothing, smart women understand this.

That's why Victoria still fucking with David and Hillary still fucking with Bill.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

fakkk toney the elder coming with real spit

trust me im proper re-evaluating my approach to shit in the last few days.

a girl once told me

"you dont stay 'in love' forever.  once the passion has gone and the love has faded you are left with ... your best friend".

You would think so right?

Not what I see out there on a daily though, I see man wifing p*ssy outchea.

You can't ditch wifey material because your link is doing hand stands while giving you neck bro.

Sex is sex, good relationship doesn't even need good sex.

You think them 80 year old couples you see holding hands in the road are having good sex?

Sex is nothing, smart women understand this.

That's why Victoria still fucking with David and Hillary still fucking with Bill.

But by your own logic, if sex is nothing. Why so hard to stop yourself fucking out?