Cheating on partners

kerser

You didn't fully quote me so I'll take it you didn't read the rest.

So I'll say it again.

You don't throw away your future life with your husband disrupting your kids future in the process because of some side breast which means nothing in the larger context of life.

If Victoria let David go their children's life would not be what it is now and David Beckham is a damn good father.

And Kaygee the ultimate betrayal is a partner having a romantic relationship with another person.

Certain things you just gotta have them double standards.

!

tell em lewis

last night i fucked a next ting whilst my gf is in Ghana

i felt bad this time dunno if its because of this thread 

this bitch kissed me (i complied) kissing  felt more like a betrayal than fucking tbh and 

that said ill prob do again ( no kissing tho)

• Downvote 1

And Kaygee the ultimate betrayal is a partner having a romantic relationship with another person.

If i'm fresh into marriage, just gave birth to our Son and come to find a woman in my house he has betrayed me beyond repair. 

Men can push the instinct argument as much as they like, it doesn't make it right and its not a case of 'women should accept it'. Your not obliged to cheat but you have an obligation to your wife, if you damage your relationship for sexual desire you are a weak man. People make mistakes, people make choices and then people make mistakes based on their choices, you should never believe that its acceptable to cheat. 

sex and relationship are 2 different things

Interdependent 

simply because the woman has the power of the p*ssy

If your not strong enough to say no to p*ssy and stay faithful then you are weak

its long to explain but people need to come out of that Disney imaginary land if they think that you stay faithful and live happily ever after

You can stay faithful and live happily ever after, it has been done before and will be done in the future, but living happily ever after is another different topic

A good woman and a good fuck are worlds apart..

This is also bullshit

and keep her mouth shut about the time she done it or is about too now you have given her the motive.

Not all women cheat either, same way not all men do

So this is also bullshit

• Upvote 2

Certain things you just gotta have them double standards.

!

tell em lewis

last night i fucked a next ting whilst my gf is in Ghana

i felt bad this time dunno if its because of this thread 

this bitch kissed me (i complied) kissing  felt more like a betrayal than fucking tbh and 

that said ill prob do again ( no kissing tho)

But betrayal is a feeling of guilt

Guilt is a negative emotion

If your girl or mum asked you why do you it, you would feel embarrassed

They are not natural and positive emotions

Which to me personally shows inside our bodys our spirit knows it is wrong

Just admit you are weak and have no self control, no shame in that

But low these weak justifications 

''I am a man we have to cheat, we need to cheat'' etc

:/

Be accountable for your own actions

Same guys that will drop the word monkeys on people who act violent and anti-social even though thats how when should be aswel according to history and being a man

• Upvote 3

i really do hate this response about oh we are men we need to cheat cheat cheat

oh please... no1 is forcing u have bang THAT woman or get head or any form of sexual activity

like there was some force that is pushing them and they cant be accountable...

all hype - u no wot u are doing and u do it coz u want to becoz its new or wotever

Women are selfish. When they don't give up the pum then you entertain that you have the ability to get it else where, they'll say your weak when infact the chicks are selfish.

• Downvote 3

i really do hate this response about oh we are men we need to cheat cheat cheat

oh please... no1 is forcing u have bang THAT woman or get head or any form of sexual activity

like there was some force that is pushing them and they cant be accountable...

all hype - u no wot u are doing and u do it coz u want to becoz its new or wotever

1.why do u write like  a retard

2. why are u thinking like a bitch

• Downvote 3

I lost my girlfriend of nearly 3 years 6 months into the relationship when she found out I had shared a bed with another girl

It was crazy stuff, looked at me in a different way after she found out. Our relationship was doomed from then.

so she found out 6 months in but you kept it going for 3 years

you attribute this to the downfall of ur relationship?

i guess its a lesson learnt.  its not always salvageable.

If i'm fresh into marriage, just gave birth to our Son and come to find a woman in my house he has betrayed me beyond repair. 

That's not a good situation at all but if he said "I don't wanna be with you anymore, I love her" and left with that woman I guarantee your nan would ended up on the loony bus.

I ain't making excuses and your nan didn't owe him anything but the 9 month period of pregnancy is a hard period for men, some are weaker than others and won't make it through.

Your nan was sensible enough to weigh it all up and not just act emotionally, if the relationship is good enough stick it out, there is no guarantee the next guy you pick up won't be worse.

• Downvote 1

I lost my girlfriend of nearly 3 years 6 months into the relationship when she found out I had shared a bed with another girl

It was crazy stuff, looked at me in a different way after she found out. Our relationship was doomed from then.

How did she find out?

Turns out the girl I shared the bed with told one of her friends who knew and told my ex.