The Official Comic Book Thread

Ego

People who name celestial level characters that they've only ever read about on wikipedia aren't real comic fans.
was this aimed at me if so beg u be quiet cos i fully know what im talking about
You only learned who the Living Tribunal was in the last 6 months. The name Jim Starlin only means anything to you in references made on Wiki entries.

People who name celestial level characters that they've only ever read about on wikipedia aren't real comic fans.
was this aimed at me if so beg u be quiet cos i fully know what im talking about
You only learned who the Living Tribunal was in the last 6 months. The name Jim Starlin only means anything to you in references made on Wiki entries.
really kool but i havent "looked him up on wiki" i knew about him when he powered up the infinity gauntletyerp i originally looked him up then whent an looked for some of the classics comics that he was in i know what he is and what hes capable from actually ready the comicscant tell me nothing

qks wat happened to sinestro corps fam
can i drop u a torrent cos i completely forgot n cant be arsed to upload 200+mb of comics
argh f*ck torrents. forget it if its long, aint u got no rs links for it?
http://www.freecomicbooks.org/search/label/Green%20Lanternor u can wiat till tomorrow n i'll up it one by one
dat link is bless for me. i got a rs pass so u dnt need 2 up it. safe

is living tribunal them bald little men who gave green lantern his ring? Still, most powerful comic character is batman: brains>>>>>>>>>>>brawn.
x1000000000racerxctic24p15pc1.jpgracerxctic24p16xe8.jpgnot always*yes i was trying to find the scan were bane breaks his back but i cant find it*