you know youve wrapped it when..

Frank White

Thread started promisingly then guys turned it into an internet drawing discussion you guys are neeky.

Anyway I know I've wrapped when she's initially not sure which guy I am, out of the x guys that drew her the night before, and she expresses her jubilation when it transpires I'm the guy she hoped. Slags.

I knew I wrapped when I saw the girl I drew walking out of the rave, called her phone and told her walk towards my hazards, hung up, and she walks over and jumped in shotgun.

I knew I wrapped when I extracted her from Cargo 3 hours before the end in the name of an "afterparty" that I hadn't even explained. 

I know I've wrapped when I'm doing the lonely drive home and I get the text "Are you still up?" or "So when are you coming to see me"

They leave me THINKING I've wrapped when they also ask for my insta in di dance and like 10 pictures soon as my back's turned.

• Upvote 6

Guest chap44uns

dno when I became a tramp m8

before you wake up

6iy0ep.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

man put a couple euros on the lappy and put on a song from coke boys mixtape ready for a picture

why dont you use that money to buy a duster and a hoover and maybe even a new laptop

how long have them cups there for g? months?

absolute filth

first time ive cringed soo much in 013

• Upvote 1