Official Completed deals thread

Admin.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germany striker Miroslav Klose has confirmed he is joining Bayern Munich.The 28-year-old, who has been linked to a string of Barclays Premiership clubs, revealed his decision after Germany's 2-1 win over Slovakia on Wednesday night.The only uncertainty, however, remains when he will actually make the switch, since he still has a year left on his contract with Werder Bremen."The fact is I have decided to play for FC Bayern in 2008," he said."I would prefer for it to happen as quickly as possible and to have everything clear, but if I have to stay one more year in Bremen, then I will still give everything to Werder."I would be delighted if I were able to play for Bayern this year."http://www.sportinglife.com/football/n ... MHD=soccer

Inter Milan Strike Suazo DealCagliari are suggesting that they have reached an agreement with Inter Milan over the transfer of David Suazo.Cagliari chief Massimo Cellino has confirmed that an agreement has been reached with Massimo Moratti over the transfer fee. "Morattiââ¬â¢s word is enough for me, Suazo can move to Inter," said Cellino, lifting the lid on the move.Talks between the two clubs had stalled over the players who would move the other way, with Cellino insisting that Roma's offer was more interesting.However, the problems have been sorted out, and Inter will send striker Robert Acquafresca to Cagliari.The deal will reportedly fetch Cagliari 10 million euros, along with 19-year-old.Suazo is said to be in Milan already, where he will conplete a medical later today.
still remember him scoring for fun on the old italy network game... inter have too many strikers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bedroom Bully

Atletico Madrid have confirmed the signing of Luis Garcia from Liverpool.The diminutive schemer has signed a three-year deal at Atletico.

Guest Bedroom Bully

Sam Allardyce has continued his rebuilding at Newcastle with the capture of Geremi from Chelsea on a free transfer. The versatile Cameroon international has been in talks at St James' Park over the past few days and, has now concurred on terms over a three-year deal. A medical has been passed and Geremi will join Newcastle subject to his obtaining of a routine work permit.