Official FC Hollywood Topic

Admin.

Franz on Gotze

"He behaves and moves around on the pitch like a youth player. He just stops moving when he loses a duel. This is the behaviour of a child," Beckenbauer told Sky.

"This kind of behaviour does not fit in at Bayern. It is time for him to grow up.

"He has shown at Dortmund what he can do and we know that he is a great talent. But there is still something missing."

Don't see the hype with this lad tbh

Franz on Gotze

"He behaves and moves around on the pitch like a youth player. He just stops moving when he loses a duel. This is the behaviour of a child," Beckenbauer told Sky.

"This kind of behaviour does not fit in at Bayern. It is time for him to grow up.

"He has shown at Dortmund what he can do and we know that he is a great talent. But there is still something missing."

Don't see the hype with this lad tbh

The kid is very talented but extremely lazy

I felt the dust on my fingers while copying and pasting the list below

The full shortlist:

Premier League Calum Chambers (Arsenal), Kurt Zouma (Chelsea), John Stones (Everton), Raheem Sterling, Lazar Markovic, Divock Origi (Liverpool), Adnan Januzaj, Luke Shaw (Manchester United), Nabil Bentaleb, Eric Dier (Tottenham).

La Liga Gerard Deulofeu (Sevilla), Aymeric Laporte (Athletic Bilbao), Sandro Ramirez, Munir El Haddai (Barcelona), Saúl Ñíguez (Atlético Madrid).

Serie A Domenico Berardi (Sassuolo), Bernardeschi Franco (Fiorentina), Kingsley Coman (Juventus), Keita Baldé Diao (Lazio), Mateo Kovacic (Inter).

Bundesliga Hakan Calhanoglu (Bayer Leverkusen), Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Gianluca Gaudino (Bayern Munich), Matthias Ginter (Borussia Dortmund), Julian Green (Hamburg), Maximilian Meyer (Schalke).

Ligue 1 Marquinhos, Adrien Rabiot (Paris Saint-Germain), Benjamin Mendy (Marseille), Lucas Ocampos (Monaco).

Eredivisie Tonny Vilhena (Feyenoord), Jetro Willems (PSV), Arkadiusz Milik (Ajax).

Jupiler League Dennis Praet, Alexander Mitrovic (Anderlecht).

Others Oliver Torres (Porto), Bruma (Galatasaray), Gonzalez (Basel), Nikola Ninkovic (Partizan Belgrade), Luka Zahovic (Maribor).

Guest babatundestacks

I rate pep highly but he single handedly dismantled a team that was on the road to being one of the greatest teams ever.

Possibly could have been the first team ever to win back to back champions league titles as well smh

• Downvote 1

Guest babatundestacks

Aim higher?

I swear you're all about CL, big games and WC performance?

There's only one winner.

Our Angel >>>

One bad season doesn't make you a bad player.

Red tinted glasses mate.

Hes a very good player but hes a level below hazard.

Dont let the cl final fool you.

I rate pep highly but he single handedly dismantled a team that was on the road to being one of the greatest teams ever.

Possibly could have been the first team ever to win back to back champions league titles as well smh

How?

Bayerns injury problems over the last couple years have been appalling.

Bayern without Robben and Ribery would've been like Barcelona without Neymar and Messi.

You can't make an assessment on something and not analysis all relative factors.

Guest babatundestacks

How?

Bayern without Robben and Ribery would've been like Barcelona without Neymar and Messi.

You can't make an assessment on something and not analysis all relative factors.

its not just about this season i was talking about last season as well.

Hes tried to turn them into barca which he really didnt need to do.

If you look at them under pep then look at how they were under heynckes they have gone backwards

How?

its not just about this season i was talking about last season as well.

Hes tried to turn them into barca which he really didnt need to do.

If you look at them under pep then look at how they were under heynckes they have gone backwards

He didnt try and turn them into Barcelona.

What are you basing this on?

Any examples, quotes or analysis you have to back this incorrect statement up with?