The destruction of our society

stacksbranning

Everything youre saying is beside the point

I dont care if there are a trillion things wrong in society it doesnt mean I wont renounce an evil act for what it is

You are equivocating

I have not said you cannot denounce anything

The topic title is the destruction of our society, and you commented that 'it truly is the destruction of our society'

I pointed out that both were incorrect, and everything I said was relevant as to why

Guest 90210

see things like this... u could see them most "sexiest" woman in a dance and not know her deepest darkest secret that shes really a man

this should be a worldwide ban tbh

You're talking about whats happened in history but its not relevant

Many bad things happened and there were many bad societies but we have our own society now  and we dont have to accept something just because it happened before

I don't think anybody has stated this

You took issue with me saying society has always been f*cked, which I'm not sure is a concept that can be argued with, it's also probably less f*cked than it has been before, but that's debatable 

What is it that people are complaining that has been destroyed?

30 years ago when Blacks and others couldn't walk the streets safely, 50 years before that when women had to die before they could vote? 50 years before that when slavery was only abolished after a lengthy war?

Any time during the last 100 years when multinational corporations gained majority control of the political sphere?

Society, has always been f*cked up, and it will always be f*cked up, and in truth, people with deep psychological issues voluntarily having their bodies mutilated by surgeons in order to live as the opposite sex is probably the last of our problems

o-GEORGE-ZIMMERMAN-facebook.jpg

also the fact goverment banned smoking in public places

tht was the downfall....dnt care

tht n the increased populations of illigal immigrants taking jobs claimin benefits n takin up our

housing

why do we alow them to continue to come in......

Guest Chelsea Jack

also the fact goverment banned smoking in public places

tht was the downfall....dnt care

tht n the increased populations of illigal immigrants taking jobs claimin benefits n takin up our

housing

why do we alow them to continue to come in......

:rofl:

YOU

ARE

SCUM

• Upvote 1