black women getting no love ATORR (brothers confirmed as thirsty)

Supermalt

why are white girls allowed to wear longer hair for volume and not black women?

argument is dry anyway but a lot of those women i posted wear it for volume also aswell as styling reasons. and we arnt in africa or the caribbean are we, we are in the uk where it pisses down with rain all the time and america gets tornadoes. those weather categories dont mix with our hair thats not our original climate

not to take away from the truth in the fact that a lot of celebs are brainwashed like beyonce and serena williams who want to portray a certain image when underneath its like

lvbi.jpg

why are white girls allowed to wear longer hair for volume and not black women?

argument is dry anyway but a lot of those women i posted wear it for volume also aswell as styling reasons. and we arnt in africa or the caribbean are we, we are in the uk where it pisses down with rain all the time and america gets tornadoes. those weather categories dont mix with our hair thats not our original climate

not to take away from the truth in the fact that a lot of celebs are brainwashed like beyonce and serena williams who want to portray a certain image when underneath its like

lvbi.jpg

pmsl

if you want volume why dont you add afro hair instead of some brazilan, indian , peruvian

• Upvote 3

Guest TRAGEDY

right i need to end this myth about black girls and hair> most chicks wear weaves because they follow fashion aka celebs. as do white women, who also wear weaves but call it extentions.

most black celebs wear weaves to protect their hair from overstyling

e.g

Sanaa

zcgq.jpg

Gabriel Union

n7z0.jpg

Angela Simmons

gjtl.jpg

Nikki Minaj

s6uw.jpg

Taraji

hlq6.jpg

Tyra

yuks.jpg

Brandy

rdms.jpg

I agree they should promote thier natural hair as much as possible, but they aint all bald headed under them wigs.

/

looool

2h97.jpg

They dont look very black...

angela simmons doesnt relax her hair she hot combs it would u tell her to put an afro on her head?

so becoz shes famous i must think otherwise

/

hot comb insinuates that is her real hair... if that is the case fair enough... its her real hair

Guest Chelsea Jack

Kurious constructing arguments like a thorough bred Neanderthal, actually claimed that Tornadoes in America are the reason that Black women opt to wear European weave.

FFS.

:rofl: