Week 12 - 13/14 Premier League - Champions League & Europa

User

Costa>any english CF TBH

His a better athlete than Sturridge is for sure.

He pisses on Sturridge

Better work ethic and team work

Big game player

Both footed

More versatile in terms of he isn't one dimensional like Sturridge is

Better finisher

Lol at better dribbler, stop it mate. Sturridge is a better dribbler. has a better touch, and more finesse to his game. Costas main attributes revolve around his workrate strength and finishing, he doesn't play like the archetypal Brazilian forward at all. In fact Sturridge has a more continental game than Costa has, most certainly.

Big game player?

Sturridge has scored against Everton, United, Chelsea, City, these are big games for Liverpool.

Liverpool fans love doing this sorta of shxt.

We'll be talking about the GOAT's than a man will be like, "B-b-but Zidane said Gerrard is the best CM in the world..."

This is why that Neymar topic was locked

Check the Neymar thread again, i brought up Gerrard, but never once said he was on the level of Zidane. Same way i brought up Rui Costa's time at Serie A rivalling Zidanes(which is a valid point) but still put a disclaimer up that i consdered Zidane a better overall player. Its not my thought people don't know how to construct arguments, when you argue, its ok to bring up examples to back up your point, if you don't have the intelligence to filter information then thats not my problem.

Costa averages 1.,4 dribbles per game, Stuirridge averages 2.1 dribbles.

Find me a videoi where you can demonstrate Costas remarkable dribbling ability, i bet in any compilation video of Sturridge or players of that ilk, you'll find footage of them going past 2 or 3 players. I've seen Costa numerous times, and his touch and dribbling is not as smooth or as refined as Sturridges, he is a less technically gifted Suarez but what makes him a top striker is his physical presence work rate and finishing.

Sturridge doesn't play outside the PL, so i wouldn't bring that into the argument.

I beg you find me a goal of Costas like Sturridges against Villa?

Costa is a better forward than sturridge def

Real horror for CB's to play against, he literally will lead a line on his own, like Drogba in 07/8

I don't think any other CF in the world can currently do what he does as well as he does

Has the pace and timing to run the channels and make himself a nuisance over the top - is a beast at holding the ball up and as a targetman

In the box he's lethal, has good movement and will straight up bully CB's out of the way