Pirlo >>>>>>>

Mame Biram Diouf

Pirlo: "The only great English midfielder in my career was Paul Scholes. He had elegance in him. Others were pretenders."

:lmao:

:lmao::lmao:

Ended Stevie ''GOAT CM'' G and Lahi

PMSL

No way BSOM would agree with Pirlo that Scholes>>>Gerrard but however

He was up against Pirlo not Delph

Andrea Pirlo: "Raheem Sterling was the only English player to cause me problems, very talented."

Sterling-482754.jpg

Your blindness for this dusty club will kill you cuz

I see he never played RWB in 2nd half so I am going to take the L

He played as an AM

So once again he is a failed CM

There is video evidence and match analysis

It only proves that it was suicide to go two man up against a 4 man midfield containing 3 players who will go down as all time greats, and a relentless workhorse in Gattuso to provide balance.

Gerrard went to numerous finals as a CM, was coveted, was hyped etc. Thats not what you call failing he won cups playing cm than he did otherwise.

His 2001 season was one of the best seasons of his career, he was a 20 year old dm/cm hybrid them times.

Comprehension, context, comprehension.

I don't agree with it, doesn't mean i think its a stupid opinion, hence the word 'begrudge'.

One thing I love in England is how despite so many top players and managers who are actually out on thepitch playing can see scholes is a serious DON yet gerrard who clearly isn't as highly rated, probably due to his 100mph type of play which often get's him schooled when up against pass and move type cms somehow get's elevated to scholes level????

only in england. ONLY IN ENGLAND

Yet Zidane called him the best in the world.

Gerrard isn't highly rated, yet when has Scholes ever finished 3rd in the Ballon D'or, how many team of the years has Scholes been in compared to Gerrard?

How many Uefa team of the years has Scholes been in compared to Gerrard, its clearly not only England u mug.

So why call my man a mug?

Be consistent thats all I ask

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And if i called him a mug, its probably because the stupid assertion that Gerrard is only rated on these shores...

Not because he is saying Scholes is a better player, you bring up quotes, without using context and exhibit poor comprehension skills.

In future, think read, even google translate before you reply to me.

Not anymore, there's been a shift to downplay players like Gerrard since the success of la masia.

Maybe before but thats understandable, he was the only shining light in a traditional big club, and he has the story and ability to go with it.

I think Scholes is overrated nowadays.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

lampard starts