Differences between black and white people

kerser

Black people cant admit that their parents failed them. Because most black people were never raised with the mindset of building something and helping their own people economically. Every other race on the planet does this but black people. Again, Why is this?

• Downvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

Black people cant admit that their parents failed them. Because most black people were never raised with the mindset of building something and helping their own people economically. Every other race on the planet does this but black people. Again, Why is this?

What have YOU built?

What have YOU built?

Excuses Excuses. Typical. I asked a simple question, Now you have to put it on me. Did my question make you mad? But this is typical what black people do. Argue whilst nothing gets done.

Guest Chelsea Jack

Im white, couldnt really give a fuck pal. Just find it funny that you constantly bang on about all this 24/7. Makes me wonder what it is you do besides complain.

What have YOU built?

Oh sheeeeeee

Guest freestacks

black men dont have some weird obsession with white mans penis size and we dont fantasise about white men cuckolding our wives

Never understood why they do that smh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

black men dont have some weird obsession with white mans penis size and we dont fantasise about white men cuckolding our wives

Never understood why they do that smh

They do?

Seen you post this at least three times now, who's got the obsession.

• Upvote 1

White people r infuriated by black men taking there women

Black people r mad that they always stopped by police.

White people r mad that it's cool to be black

Black people r mad that white people r more secure

White people r infuriated by black men taking there women

Black people r mad that they always stopped by police.

White people r mad that it's cool to be black

Black people r mad that white people r more secure

White people secure wtf?!

/

Majority of gays are white

Majority of pedos are white

Majority of serial killers are white

Etc

• Upvote 1

skin colour

that's it.

Jl3O2bp.jpg