Would've been cold

You love Fer

I don't what's good about him apart from running and jumping ability

Sneijder is finished

Strootman

Clasie De Guzman

Robben Van Persie

Would of looked better

I lived there for the first years of my life so like any other country it's racist.

Whats the racism like in Sweden?

So France 98 was a bitter sweet moment

The public didn't like seeing a multicultural team

I am going to stop before this turn into a race thread

I can imagine france 98 being a conflict of interest

they would have had never won them trophies in 98 & 2002 with out the africans/arabs

my friend lives there tells me a lot of shit goes down in france that could never run in england

/

swedes are racist lol i feel it for the brothers straight from the motherland they get no love

lol the true french players are DEAD. dusty guys like giroud and rothen.

even the live white guys were from other countries... pires(portugal/spain) platini(italy) valbuena(spain) bixentre(basque), kos(poland) djokaeff(armenia) etc.

• Upvote 2

even the live white guys were from other countries... pires(portugal/spain) platini(italy) valbuena(spain) bixentre(basque), kos(poland) djokaeff(armenia) etc.

Pos

:lol: didnt even know pires was not french either

yeah the true french guys are pie

Van gaal is being an absolute d*ck

guy is taking 7 feyenoord players (most of them are youth players) and 7 ex-feyenoord players to world cup

left man like vermeer, van rhijn, van der wiel, klaassen, elia and veltman back home...

rest of the defenders are not experienced AT ALL.. Spain will rape them

it's safe to say van gaal really wants to start his job at united asap

Greece

Goalkeepers: Alexandros Tzorvas (Apollon Smyrnis), Michalis Sifakis (Atromitos), Orestis Karnezis (Granada), Panaglotis Glykos (PAOK), Stefanos Kapino (Panathinaikos).

Defenders: Avraam Papadopoulos, Dimitris Siovas, Kostas Manolas, Giannis Maniatis, Jose Holebas (all Olympiakos), Sokratis Papastathopoulos (Borussia Dortmund), Giorgios Tzavellas (PAOK), Loukas Vyntra (Levante), Vasilis Torosidis (Roma).

Midfielders: Alexandros Tziolis (Kayserispor), Andreas Samaris (Olympiakos), Kostas Katsouranis (PAOK), Giorgos Karagounis (Fulham), Panagiotis Tachtsidis (Torino), Sotiris Ninis (PAOK), Ioannis Fetfatzidis (Genoa), Kostas Fortounis (Kaiserslautern), Lazaros Christodoulopoulos (Bologna) Panagiotis Kone (Bologna).

Forwards: Dimitris Papadopoulos (Atromitos), Dimitris Salpingidis (PAOK), Giorgios Samaras (Celtic), Konstantinos Mitroglou (Fulham), Theofanis Gekas (Konyaspor).

The Real

Lionel Messi says he cannot be considered as the greatest player of all time until he has won a World Cup - but hopes to change that by claiming victory in Brazil this summer.

Messi is constantly compared to fellow Argentine Diego Maradona and has arguably surpassed his compatriot in terms of achievements at club level, but many point to the World Cup when judging the Barcelona forward alongside the former Napoli great - his coach at South Africa 2010.

"The comparison with Maradona is a very nice compliment, but not one that I can accept yet," Messi said. 

"He did so much for the national team - and I don't think any player can be considered a true great until they have won the World Cup.

"I hope that I can do that and I hope I can do that this summer - but until then I don't talk about me as the best."

• Upvote 1