When You Link Girls/Seeing Girls

imhim

when i was a wee lad i used to 'link' these females by just going to their houses.. casj

then there came a point when one by one of these links would drop me off (not consecutively of course) after certain durations of linking

a person i know said 'well wot do u expect... u are just going to there house and not going out and doing stuff at least'

so that being in my head, i decided to switch it up to try and maintain a link by doing mediocre stuff like getting a drink or maybe cinema

but i can def see where you guys are coming from - im the kant who doesnt know implicitly and explicitly what he wants

(its because of her race)

Immanuel_Kant_%2528painted_portrait%2529

i thought you were all about ur certainties ;) lol

sounds like imhims problem is he wants to hold on to these links forever and if the pipe game isn't there it's not gonna happen.

wining and dining isn't the answer that's for a potential wife not link/beat and you'll probably end up some beta taking her for nandos and then dropping her home for jermain to smash later.

I told u in the venting thread fam u gotta set them free if they move on then you do the same

tumblr_n2yqp4QYL81s4sy22o1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

when i was a wee lad i used to 'link' these females by just going to their houses.. casj

then there came a point when one by one of these links would drop me off (not consecutively of course) after certain durations of linking

a person i know said 'well wot do u expect... u are just going to there house and not going out and doing stuff at least'

so that being in my head, i decided to switch it up to try and maintain a link by doing mediocre stuff like getting a drink or maybe cinema

but i can def see where you guys are coming from - im the kant who doesnt know implicitly and explicitly what he wants

Links change all the time, you can't be smashing the same ting for a year bro, that's not how the game is goes. Before you know it you're falling into that "Past the 30 day no questions refund policy" and the upgrade is mandatory. (I am in no means saying only a month).

You can't be looking at the same woman for months if she's not your girl. And NO GIRL is smashing for 6+ months and 1) Not catching feelings and 2) Not relegating you when someone else's D game is better.

And as you've already stated, you feel slightly hurt when she switches up. It's an ego thing. Learn to 'Rafa Benitez' (in his Liverpool days).

SQUAD ROTATION.

• Upvote 5

Links change all the time, you can't be smashing the same ting for a year bro, that's not how the game is goes. Before you know it you're falling into that "Past the 30 day no questions refund policy" and the upgrade is mandatory. (I am in no means saying only a month).

You can't be looking at the same woman for months if she's not your girl. And NO GIRL is smashing for 6+ months and 1) Not catching feelings and 2) Not relegating you when someone else's D game is better.

And as you've already stated, you feel slightly hurt when she switches up. It's an ego thing. Learn to 'Rafa Benitez' (in his Liverpool days).

SQUAD ROTATION.

This is a very real post.

Agree 100%

Ok, no one's addressed his fundamental problem - he's getting this girl into his yard/going to hers and not beating.

What are You doing when this girl enters/when You enter the yard?

Girls have different timescales of foreplay, You might have one who wants You to move to her as soon as You get in, or one who wants to chill for a long time and You have to turn them on slowly with occasional touching.

• Upvote 1

Also, in the op, You're saying You wana chill with the girl for the whole night and then try to beat at "bedtime". That's not the link treatment, and another example of You blurring the lines.

And without meaning to send for Your pipe game, once I've beat, the girl wants to beat, and doesn't talk about being taken out. I think the beat's not cutting it, and she's seeing what else she can use You for, or she's asking You to take her out to put You off coz You just wana beat.

:rofl:

Occasional touchin. That does sound creepy.

A link is a link. There shouldn't be this level of thought and discussion. When it does u kno ur fuckin up.

Links are take it or leave it in my opinion. Thats how u retain ability to pick up an drop an pick bk up

Somewhere along the way these clear definitions got very blurred

Also, in the op, You're saying You wana chill with the girl for the whole night and then try to beat at "bedtime". That's not the link treatment, and another example of You blurring the lines.

And without meaning to send for Your pipe game, once I've beat, the girl wants to beat, and doesn't talk about being taken out. I think the beat's not cutting it, and she's seeing what else she can use You for, or she's asking You to take her out to put You off coz You just wana beat.

ill break it down as baaasic as poss:

basicaly had a recent convo and that and i was like 'so how comes when i came over you were facing the wall when im tryna get it in and ting'

she was like 'she was waiting to be held or someting like that'

i was like wtf is this girl talking about

shes like she wants affection...

i was like 'whats your version of affection?'

she goes... 'NOT SEX'

wee-bey.gif

/

prior to all this, id say 2 weeks back, shes like 'shes tryna work me out etc and if i wanted her to be mine id want to do stuff with her and make her mine etc'

my response 'i dont mind doing active stuff... why not we gotta live life... but as long as i no im banging the end of the night when i see u' (in so many words)

she said 'its more than sex to her... otherwise she would be having sex with anyone etc etc'

Ok, no one's addressed his fundamental problem - he's getting this girl into his yard/going to hers and not beating.

What are You doing when this girl enters/when You enter the yard?

Girls have different timescales of foreplay, You might have one who wants You to move to her as soon as You get in, or one who wants to chill for a long time and You have to turn them on slowly with occasional touching.

get some food...

jam for a piece in the front room with her watching tv or just chit chat

generally dont stick it on her till i go up into the bedroom

the problem is simple and clear

she isn't aware she is a link she thinks she is inline for wifey status and by the way u have been talking/acting I'm not surprised.

just lock her off u fucked it up, unless u do wanna wife it and true say u sound like u have fallen for her so maybe u should.

If i was you i'd keep it moving and learn from this next time.