FIFA 15

Tee

GQJIrjk.jpg

Aguero is a beast. Best striker in the game.

The link up play between that front 3 is too much.

Matic was bossing the midfield but sometimes he'd get a chance to score and flop. Just brought Yaya into the team and he scores on his debut.

Ramires and Di Maria>>>>

Koscielny has been my main CB playing next to Mangala, Kompany(clown kept giving away free kicks and pens) and recently Gabriel who is cheap and underrated. Just signed Cahill and he made 5/7 tackles on his debut.

Also, offside trap>>>cover

Team is solid except for Lloris who is a bit suspect but so is Cech, Courtois, De Gea and every other keeper in FUT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rolling with this at the moment:

30t4fp5.png

Also do a formation with One striker up front (Tevez) with Aguero & Di Maria as CAM's so he plays on 10. Tevez, is in my opinion one of the best strikers in this game, guys a fruity beast. Has weird runs that put people off and is hencher than Alpha Wolf testicles.

Don't like playing this too much though as Di Maria is consistently shit for my team for some reason. Team of the Year Kane and Bolasie are beasts, its fucked how OP Bolasie is considering he was like a silver when he started!

Tevez was a beast as a super sub for my La Liga team earlier this year.

If EA didn't clamp down on the coin selling market I would've been tempted to buy 500k coins for the TOTS version...

TOTS%20Tevez.png

Top 5 strikers I've used in FUT are Zlatan, Aguero, Tevez, Lacazette and In-form Walcott

TOTS Cazorla in the #10 role behind 2 strikers>>>>