Would you work for the police?

kerser

13 hours ago, Gage said:

I know i'm going to get flammed for this but I always tend to think people who generally resent the police or have something bad to say about them are normally the less intelligent ones in society.

Remove the police force altogether and watch how your affluent leafy suburbs becomes a crackden.

Retarded post still

Generally, people who wholeheartedly support police without having an understanding of how they and the justice system as a whole operate are normally the less intelligent ones in society.

Cant really class people who have an inability to process and draw reasonable conclusions from facts as intelligent can you?

• Upvote 8

It's one thing to act on desires and imo its awhole other thing when your being lead to act on them.

to argue I say some people have sick thoughts and if never lead down that path, will never act on them.

There's alot of choices and decisions that get you to a point, and if someone on the other side is willingly manipulating the game then your chances to change your fate aren't favourable.

their methods can seem a bit questionable. things like that one up there that says "I'm actually 13, the app wouldn't let me change my age" which means he engaged thinking she was older - yeah he should of cut it at that point, but would he have started at all if they didn't lead to that point?

its the reason why entrapment laws exist though I guess

On 21/08/2016 at 0:45 PM, Heero Yuy said:

It's one thing to act on desires and imo its awhole other thing when your being lead to act on them.

to argue I say some people have sick thoughts and if never lead down that path, will never act on them.

There's alot of choices and decisions that get you to a point, and if someone on the other side is willingly manipulating the game then your chances to change your fate aren't favourable.

The other problem I have with it is there's no oversight.

Guys are literally just putting pics of girls in apps messaging guys and posting them. The video one where he arranged the meet up I get, but this next one is literally just pics of a guy, anyone can put up a next guys pic and chat all kinds of filth to girls then man's pic and name are all over the internet. 

But other than that it's a decent scare tactic to stop others trying to talk to young girls