Girls, how do you like your willies

Paul

Swear down some of you are dumb.6 inches in circumference is not the same as 6 inches wide, it's much much smaller.In short (no pun), it wasn't a tree tunk but a normalish thingy.
hes actually right yana*does andy johnson burger eat celebration*no homo
WTF DO YOU MEAN HES RIGHT... ITS ME, IM THE RIGHT ONE GODDAMMITARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH
Can I ask you something, was the biggest penis you have eaten bigger than the biggest pizza you have eaten?If so, thats wrong.
I dont eat knob mate.
Oops. Sorry. Didnt mean to offend.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how I like my penis:I like it long, very long, it's true what's said about tall men, they instantly have larger d*cks.I don't like a fat d*ck. They are abominable. Penil, string like d*cks are unholy, I like an average size gerth but a big length.I, at a time did prefer uncircumsized men but I became turned off of one when I was googling the word "foreskin" and I found a DISGUSTING picture, his manhood looked like an elephant but his foreskin looked its trunk, hanging over the edge like that.

This is how I like my penis:I like it long, very long, it's true what's said about tall men, they instantly have larger d*cks.I don't like a fat d*ck. They are abominable. Penil, string like d*cks are unholy, I like an average size gerth but a big length.I, at a time did prefer uncircumsized men but I became turned off of one when I was googling the word "foreskin" and I found a DISGUSTING picture, his manhood looked like an elephant but his foreskin looked its trunk, hanging over the edge like that.
Youve been around the block Cleazy Ceazy, let me ask you, is 6 inch girth big or average?

Was that an intentional typo? You cheeky bugger.I've been at extreme ends of the spectrum. 6 inch gerth is pretty big.

Was that an intentional typo? You cheeky bugger.I've been at extreme ends of the spectrum. 6 inch gerth is pretty big.
Was joking loloI like the way you asked me, 'Are you Indian?''No''Well Paki or Banglasheshi or whatever, same thing'I was creasing lmao

interesting topic......*goes to find ruler*K-dot.1
A ruler.To do what with? You've a mighty hard time trying to measure your c*ck with a ruler, what about measuring the gerth. No pun intended.

No I weren't sending.You will seriously have a really hard time measuring a gerth with a ruler.

So in summary.Skinny, gaunt men have huge members.Fat men have 0 penis power.Length is better than gerth.Uncircumsized is over-rated.

Guest Seriouss

Upon inspection of my ruler -7" is perfect if you ask me. 6" CIRCUMFERANCE is also about right.6" Wide is horrible.But - in answer to the question, if I had to choose short and fat or long and thin, i'd choose short and fat.

Guest Seriouss
I'd like to pose a question....Women, If a man pulled his tings out and he was the width of a toilet roll and length about an inch longer, would this be adequate for u?
That would be too fat!No chance.

Upon inspection of my ruler -7" is perfect if you ask me. 6" CIRCUMFERANCE is also about right.6" Wide is horrible.But - in answer to the question, if I had to choose short and fat or long and thin, i'd choose short and fat.
Circumference is the same as width isnt it?

Guest Seriouss
Circumference is the same as width isnt it?
No, width is measured from one side to the other. Circumferance is the distance all the way round.

Guest Seriouss
I'd like to pose a question....Women, If a man pulled his tings out and he was the width of a toilet roll and length about an inch longer, would this be adequate for u?
That would be too fat!No chance.
Really.....and i have been told it's perfect...lol biggrin.gif
OWWW!!Are you being serious?A toilet roll? I havent got one to hand but that sounds pretty fat!