Girls, how do you like your willies

Paul

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 inches wide is your pum like a can of coke.
What cans of coke you drinkin?Ang tite people who took my approximate measurements for gospel.... also did anyone do Biology at school? Narnis arent loosed over time by penises..... they get slack after babies

What cans of coke you drinkin?Ang tite people who took my approximate measurements for gospel
ang tight the virgins who constructed a story about measuring willies cos they've never seen any.

Hold up are u sayin 5 inches fully erect is average?Wot planet are u from?
Thats what ive been told.FHM and Dear Deirdre.Im sure its round 6 though.
Maybe 5 inches flaccid but no way erect
They on about erect.Think its just proper bullshit to make guys with small d*cks feel better bout themselves.

What cans of coke you drinkin?Ang tite people who took my approximate measurements for gospel
ang tight the virgins who constructed a story about measuring willies cos they've never seen any.
Damn, you got me.I have never sampled the delights of a penis.

Hold up are u sayin 5 inches fully erect is average?Wot planet are u from?
Thats what ive been told.FHM and Dear Deirdre.Im sure its round 6 though.
Maybe 5 inches flaccid but no way erect
They on about erect.Think its just proper bullshit to make guys with small d*cks feel better bout themselves.
REAL TALK

to be honest we will never truly know what average is, because the kind of people who partake in these willy measuring surveys cant be very normal, especially as to my knowledge its voluntary and you dont get paid.

Damn, you got me.I have never sampled the delights of a penis.
doesnt that feel better biggrin.gif

lol @ the way some of the girls in here are chatttin sh*t..judging from the stats, the only way they will get any stimulation is from a man is with a clenched fist proper boxing up the pum like sonic blast man.they must have vaginas like the blackwall tunnel.

lol @ the way some of the girls in here are chatttin sh*t..judging from the stats, the only way they will get any stimulation is from a man is with a clenched fist proper boxing up the pum like sonic blast man.they must have vaginas like the blackwall tunnel.
u shud try mashin malika...its like parkin a car in the oceann (no names) know wot im dealin wiv *runs from malika*

this thread was always gonna have more men discussing their shortcomings than the women who were actually asked the question.
Whats confusin me is how some people are dismissing girls opinions as nonsense like they've seen the penises in question or somethin......
*thunder clap*How am I gonna come back to pages & pages of people saying girls are chatting fraff about a question posed to females about d*ck.. please let me knoooooooow.

Whats confusin me is how some people are dismissing girls opinions as nonsense like they've seen the penises in question or somethin......
you cant say you deserve to be taken seriously when your talking of man with 6" wide cocks.Just generally from my experience with women you have no idea when it comes to size.I also find out funny how girls all say how tight there pussies are yet they only deal with guys who have 9"+. stuff like that makes me giggle. half of you must be rolling round in wheelchairs

you cant say you deserve to be taken seriously when your talking of man with 6" wide cocks.
Twas one guy I was talkin aboutPlus I dont care if im taken seriously or not.If you have a fabric tape measure handy- measure 5.6 (give or take a couple of millimeteres) inches round then you'll know what i was talkin bout isnt the same size as a can of coke... PLUS penises arent the same width from the head- the head is tapered...how else is it gonna ease in?