Aston Villa got taken over by some oil rich businessman and they're still trash. I got taken over and was supposed to be replaced by Mourinho but he kept me on.

After last season's shambles (C.L Quarter Final exit and FA Cup Final loss to Everton on pens STILL WON THE LEAGUE BY A MILE) EVERYONE got sold:

Isco >>> Man Utd £53mil, Smalling >>> Villa £16mil, Götze >>> Dortmünd £32mil, Nathan >>> £16mil Sampdoria, Romagnoli >>> Villa £18.75mil and about 20 people on a free and some other squad players. Total £143mil in, budget is £200mil. Not spending much, gonna let the youth come up some of them are on 2 stars ability, 4 potential, been out on loan some even in the Prem and done good. Can't do any worse in Europe. Looking to sign a top GK and sell Woj who seems to wanna be disloyal any time a decent team show interest and demand to leave. And a top RB so I can move Chambers central. A CM since I trained Ramsey DM and he's good there. Wilshere is getting 1 more season to fix up. Will move on Khedira now too and buy a good potential youth DM.

• Upvote 1

o93als.jpg

giphy.gif

didnt even rescind the red card cunts

Still in my second season (it's been slow haven't had much time to play) very annoyyed I got knocked out of the FA cup 4-3 to Everton last minute, Naismith got a f*cking hattrick ffs.

Still in the CL, waiting for the draw

Just put on a masterclass away at City...destroyed them on the counter & from set peices...it was Mourinho-esque

ob0dnm.png

My aim was to break the 100 goal mark, looks like I will do it by some distance

Unsure what to do at the end of this season, if I don't win the CL this year I will stay another year for sure to try and capture it, after that though I'm unsure, I mean I think all of my players are 25 and under so I suppose I could carry on playing and just bring through all the 16/17 year olds

Hit 100 gd with roma but since the update started a lille file

Was aiming for top 3 and just building a good side

But in doing well can win the title

Not even trying

Main aim is replace origi is the summer

100 GD??!

The levels of my squad are apparently such that these man aren't worth signing

2a6mkvp.png

5fjl05.png

Really wanted to sign Matic in the Jan window to rotate with Wanyama, ended up not doing so basically because he was rated at 2 and a half stars by my scouts, and apparently I had 3 or 4 people more capable than him in the role...he ended up going to roma for his transfer-listed asking price (7m), a little annoyed, though I think him being cuptied for CL would have been a hindrance anyway

Yeah, shame, his stats...look so inviting.

+

Objectives if I stay on

Replace Jay-Rod - ideally someone equally good in the air and a hard worker, could consider Benteke though he doesn't fit the second requirement, might consider whether Sam Gallager is worth a recall

Find competition for Wanyama - he plays fantastically for me but he's pretty much my only destroyer

I also have Yacob (who I will need to sell, I've kind of forgotten he is in my team) who performs well in a b2b or CMD role (ideally, probably better for my team as he is a much stronger passer than Wanyama) but he's getting on and I need to milk him for what he's worth 

Also considering in JWP and bringing in Grealish....though this probably doesn't make any sense.

Settled on an 11 after jan window

Trying to keep it the same during the league and europa league (got knocked out the cl) but i keep dropping pts in the league after europa

Could cost me cl position and defo the title

Need more depth to rotate next season

Half my def is inj too

lost 1-0 to fiorentina at home in europa

go to 2nd leg press play

makes some cocoa 

and im 4 up lol games too easy

• Upvote 1

started a southampton save. im determined to win the league first time around

4th at christmas, 3 points of the top. shit is tight

wanyama is so greaze but he's fucking unhappy and he's fucking up the motion of the squad

started a southampton save. im determined to win the league first time around

4th at christmas, 3 points of the top. sh*t is tight

wanyama is so greaze but he's f*cking unhappy and he's f*cking up the motion of the squad

Wanyama is haaardd bodyyy

Gotta keep him at all costs

That feeling when you cop a player for pocket change then turn him into a tank and the huge oil teams come bidding huge P >>>

came 3rd.. not bad for 1st season. won the fa cup. 

wanyama sold to united for 40m

gotta win the title next season