The London House Scene

Kuffir

But none of these guys (that this topic is about) play in croatia so what is your point?

and with regards to that quote id rather focus on what Geeneus said. Mark Radford agrees with that. Not with what Supa D says.

If you're challenging a guy's point why not put forward what you think is correct, all you're doing is saying he's chatting crap but what is the truth then if he's got it wrong?

The truth is it's not worth me arguing about it on VIP2 other than to tell a man he's a c*nt.

Actually being a major house fan, I have nothing to prove, but I do like letting people know they have zero idea what they're talking about, whether he or any of the sheeple on here choose to believe it or not.

If you're challenging a guy's point why not put forward what you think is correct, all you're doing is saying he's chatting crap but what is the truth then if he's got it wrong?

The truth is it's not worth me arguing about it on VIP2 other than to tell a man he's a c*nt.

Actually being a major house fan, I have nothing to prove, but I do like letting people know they have zero idea what they're talking about, whether he or any of the sheeple on here choose to believe it or not.

:Y:

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

its bait that ur only reason for thinkin u ''know about house'' is uve been to ibiza a coupla times n now think u can lord it over strangers on the internet

Trust me.

bare fraff in here as usual

What a solid contribution to the thread. No wonder we have so many new members and such a diversity of opinion on this forum :Y:

• 4 weeks later...

true stories

but the same way there is a chicago style of house, a german style of techno, thats the same way there's a london style of house

no? and ofc londoners have been making house for years but apart from a few specific movements it's had no identity/uniformity to it

so this ting is definitely suttin diff to the rest

Yeah its House but you have sub genres and sometimes whole genres are born

To me this sounds very different to your typical House and its mostly UK producers doing these type of Deep Tech beats

Maybe Deep Tech is the wrong label to call it but imo it needs its own name as very different