Official Champions League Final 2007 Topic

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost knowing that we were the better team and that counts ALOT (unlike arsenal against Barca.. BELLETIIIIIITITITIITITITITITIITITITITITIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII)
Arsenal had 10 men for three quarters of the game you prick, you dont have 10 men in a Champions League Final for over a hour and dominate a game...
I beg you stop drawing for excuses.Theres no need. This is what i mean about you arsenal man.. Cant take the defeat gracefullyMan up.You got dominated from start to finish of that game.End of story.
Its not an excuse, its reality you not gonna dominate a Champions League final for over a hour with 10 men, thats the reality I was trying to point out. This thread is about Liverpool, you brought Arsenal into this... Then your talking about man up, d*ck.Start to finish... We dominated them for 20 minutes when it was 11 against 11, first thing Jens did was get sent off...I took defeat gracefully a year ago, the best team won, I've NEVER denied that.

LOL @ some of the comments in here. just lollol at chelsea fans or even more so Man united fans with Ac Milan Sigs....dont make sense.
R050339AU.jpg
and you won it when......would draw for the barca pic but i dont stoop to those levels.

We lost knowing that we were the better team and that counts ALOT (unlike arsenal against Barca.. BELLETIIIIIITITITIITITITITITIITITITITITIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII)
Arsenal had 10 men for three quarters of the game you prick, you dont have 10 men in a Champions League Final for over a hour and dominate a game...
I beg you stop drawing for excuses.Theres no need. This is what i mean about you arsenal man.. Cant take the defeat gracefullyMan up.You got dominated from start to finish of that game.End of story.
Its not an excuse, its reality you not gonna dominate a Champions League final for over a hour with 10 men, thats the reality I was trying to point out. This thread is about Liverpool, you brought Arsenal into this... Then your talking about man up, d*ck.Start to finish... We dominated them for 20 minutes when it was 11 against 11, first thing Jens did was get sent off...I took defeat gracefully a year ago, the best team won, I've NEVER denied that.
You prickIf arsenal/man utd man are having sigs slewing us obviously im gonna draw for your defeats in the champions league.. Why shouldnt I?I did man up and I decided to slew your team.

You prickIf arsenal/man utd man are having sigs slewing us obviously im gonna draw for your defeats in the champions league.. Why shouldnt I?I did man up and I decided to slew your team.
Cos you didnt win maybe...No you did the coward thing instead of taking it on the chin, you tried to deflect attention away from your team that lost.The night Arsenal lost to Barcelona, the clued up Arsenal fans never said well you got knocked out to Benfica, why cos we where both losers, final or first round knockouts, neither of us won it...

Lol @ these pool supporters trying to fight the tears by posting pics from last years final, pathetic. You JUST lost, ur pain is fresh.Arsenal knocked Pool out of two comps this year, u can't say sh*t to us, we were pivitol in u winning nothing this year.

Cos you didnt win maybe...No you did the coward thing instead of taking it on the chin, you tried to deflect attention away from your team that lost.The night Arsenal lost to Barcelona, the clued up Arsenal fans never said well you got knocked out to Benfica, why cos we where both losers, final or first round knockouts, neither of us won it...
Someones slewing your team differently and you take it on the chin and not say sh*t when it doesnt even concern them?Come on man..Im standing up for my teamI can take the loss because we showed we can play with the best of themGet a grip.Take my sig on the chin and walk on.Stop gassing it

The better team lost. Ah well I guess Milan got their revenge...and I know how Arsenal felt last season. Liverpool held it down still. Pennant was sick, just didn't have good target to aim for in the box. Tomorrows gonna be long in college with all the Man Utd fans chattin sh*t

The fraud that is Benitez got exposed 2nite, his luck FINALLY ran outHe ran outta ideas, since when has Steve Gerrard become a 2nd striker LOLBellamys pace would have stretched the game and the Milan defencePennant was full of industry but lacked qualityI know Benitez was a defender but he needs to work on the attacking aspects, coz hes too negative and it cost them 2nite.
I think he was just trying to accomadate GerrardHe cant drop him coz hes the captain and if things neer worked out he would get sackedhe will sell gerrard and bring in a few world class players and challenge for eveything next season.I have a lot of time for rafa even though i felt he took the wrong man off today, but sometimes football is like that...liverpool done well without creating any golden opportunitysand dispicable defending by jamie carragher cost them.

Lol @ these pool supporters trying to fight the tears by posting pics from last years final, pathetic. You JUST lost, ur pain is fresh.Arsenal knocked Pool out of two comps this year, u can't say sh*t to us, we were pivitol in u winning nothing this year.
Emmm..but you won what exactly!