Official Champions League Final 2007 Topic

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO @ World Class Carragher, them amauterish mistakes there, why the f*ck did he push up when he could see Agger was playing Inzaghi on side. Dont get me started on Agger aswell. about better than Rio.Rafa f*cked up still, but its one of dem ones, it could of worked or it simply couldnt. Gerrard aint gonig nowhere.LOL @ when Gattuso told his own Pshyio to hurry up and get off the pitch, and with all of them being greedy over the trophy.
Lmao who said agger is better than rio. Agger was shite. Carra still class tho, just not his night.

Agger>>>Any CB aged 21 in the worldHe will be a footballing great he is just learningwatch in 2008/2009 seasonnot his or carra's nightRiise needs to leave
Yep. I agree with what you say with Agger.Ferdinand and Carragher = World class, butFerdinand>>>>>Carragher>>>>>Agger.Riise is a good left back. I don't see where the criticism comes from.

Best team lost.Oh well.. Its fate innitAt least we gave them a match unlike UtdWe lost knowing that we were the better team and that counts ALOT (unlike arsenal against Barca.. BELLETIIIIIITITITIITITITITITIITITITITITIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII)Mascherano had Kaka in his pocket whole match (I did say he would take care of Kaka) and shouldnt have been subbedUnlucky boys. Next season we will win it.

When you walk through a storm,Hold your head up high,And don't be afraid of the dark.At the end of a storm,There's a golden sky,And the sweet silver song of a lark.Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain,Though your dreams be tossed and blown..Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,And you'll never walk alone.......You'll never walk alone.Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,And you'll never walk alone.......You'll never walk alone.I got bare liverpool pisstake picsWont post them up though you f*cking cunts biggrin.gif

When you walk through a storm,Hold your head up high,And don't be afraid of the dark.At the end of a storm,There's a golden sky,And the sweet silver song of a lark.Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain,Though your dreams be tossed and blown..Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,And you'll never walk alone.......You'll never walk alone.Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,And you'll never walk alone.......You'll never walk alone.I got bare liverpool pisstake picsWont post them up though you f*cking cunts biggrin.gif
doesnt match up 2..........MEEEEEEEELAN MEEEEEEEEEEELAN OOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO best football song ever (no hype)

this just proves to everyone like i said everyone saying about ronaldo being in gattusos pocket but where was kaka tonight...if liverpool never had a waceman at the back tryna be superman and a waceman upfrot tryna be superman II they would of wonStill i think next season will be one of the best ever seasons after world cup are usually dead come april/may coz the big players are f*cked

MURKSERIOUSGO SUCK UR NANLOSER
Shutup you stupic doughnutyour whole team is shamblescouldnt even challenge for nothingDid that 3-0 BATTERMENT LAST NIGHT AT PRO PISSS YOU OFF?BIGGUP HUNTELAAR.. HATRICK.. I BEAT YOU WITH AJAX WHEN YOU WAS CHELSEA!AWWWWWW POOR d*ckHEADGO SUCK UR MUMS DRIED OFF NIPPLES AND GO LICK ARSENE WANKERS SKEET OFF YOUR DADS FOREHEADPRICKbelletti.jpg

doesnt match up 2..........MEEEEEEEELAN MEEEEEEEEEEELAN OOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO best football song ever (no hype)
Nah that tune is air stillSounds like they are saying miaow

We lost knowing that we were the better team and that counts ALOT (unlike arsenal against Barca.. BELLETIIIIIITITITIITITITITITIITITITITITIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII)
Arsenal had 10 men for three quarters of the game you prick, you dont have 10 men in a Champions League Final for over a hour and dominate a game...

I dont think we will see a left wingerUnless rafa gets rid of Gonzalez and KewellWe got Leto coming aswell who is said to be the best player out of argentina since MessiWe might get Simao as he can play left wing and right wingVicente would be sick but he is always injured

We lost knowing that we were the better team and that counts ALOT (unlike arsenal against Barca.. BELLETIIIIIITITITIITITITITITIITITITITITIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII)
Arsenal had 10 men for three quarters of the game you prick, you dont have 10 men in a Champions League Final for over a hour and dominate a game...
I beg you stop drawing for excuses.Theres no need. This is what i mean about you arsenal man.. Cant take the defeat gracefullyMan up.You got dominated from start to finish of that game.End of story.

I dont think we will see a left wingerUnless rafa gets rid of Gonzalez and KewellWe got Leto coming aswell who is said to be the best player out of argentina since MessiWe might get Simao as he can play left wing and right wingVicente would be sick but he is always injured
We need to get rid of Gonzalez. Harry Kewell ehhh not to sure, but regardless we must get a quality left winger.Ima check out this Leto guy. Does anyone know about Voronin. Ukranian CF. We have him on a free

The fraud that is Benitez got exposed 2nite, his luck FINALLY ran outHe ran outta ideas, since when has Steve Gerrard become a 2nd striker LOLBellamys pace would have stretched the game and the Milan defencePennant was full of industry but lacked qualityI know Benitez was a defender but he needs to work on the attacking aspects, coz hes too negative and it cost them 2nite.