Official Champions League Final 2007 Topic

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

juve have about ã65 mil to spend.. new sponsors, promotion etc..milan's old players did well tonight no? they've never needed to buy young players, they build for now not for the future..inter will only add more great players to their team.. they need a better manager...look at the money premiership teams spent and what milan went through, but still ended up winning the CL.

Gullit and souness rightfully put the blame on carragher for both goals

1) A team that many said was the best after convincingly stuffing the Mancs has just been played off the park by a team that many said isn't good enough. OK, I think we all know that we are not really good enough to compete for the PL and maintain our challenge in Europe.2)Many players involved with the squad tonight could well find themselves on the way out of Anfield now the season is over. Robbie Fowler and Jerzy Dudek are definitely going and the likes of Kewell, Zenden, Hyypia could be joining them. An interesting point tonight was that Rafa did not send on Bellamy when we were in those last few minutes. Perhaps that is a pointer towards a move away.So it is time to move on. We can say that this did not go right and the ref blew early but we have been punching above our weight and we did not have the luck tonight. The future is looking promising though. There is finally a decent transfer fund, possibly even greater after tonight, and I think we have the squad players to give us the depth. So Rafa could now be looking for the world class players that will make us a great team.The crowd was fantastic again tonight again. I will not post anything more in this thread
I feel you man.Hyypia, Gonzalez, Zenden, Bellamy, Dudek. All must go. We should spend more on quality instead of quantity like last summer.I cannot fault an individual player because we were the better team. We were just not good enough.Players like Gerrard and Alonso need to up the ante next season though.

inzaghi's movemeent was sick for that 2nd goal. the liverpool man were ready to cry r*pe but they gave consent.carragher's spirit>________________ thoughgerrard played sh*t too

The ref played 2 mins 42 seconds, just 18 seconds to play and the ball was up in the air going for a throw.Can't really blame the ref when you had the chances in the game i.e. Pennant and Gerrard.
cant always blame the ref cos the clocks on the screen aint started at the same time as the refs

gerrards gonebenitez will sign a creative AM to play behind whatever striker he signslike aimar at valencia back them times.

Kaka is a showerman. As soon as Maschereno left he got the room to do what he does just once and it was a killer assist.Same story with Kuyt, works his socks off and did score but if I was a defender he wouldnt trouble me when the ball on the ground, he's so flat footed, he's so reminiscent of Aliadiere in that sense its unbelievable.Carragher & Agger, oh dear, Agger in particular...Gerrard had Thierry Henry syndrome...Zenden >>> Kewell and I cant believe I just wrote that...Benetiz just got it SO wrong.From time I was sitting there like this game needs Crouch, I know it was a zzzzzzzzzzzzzz-fest.Oh and the ref took the piss with the minutes...Lol at Kaka trying to not buss English, lol...

The ref played 2 mins 42 seconds, just 18 seconds to play and the ball was up in the air going for a throw.Can't really blame the ref when you had the chances in the game i.e. Pennant and Gerrard.
lol come on now dont go there
Shuda been 3.30 mins as they was a sub in added time. Rafa was way pissed at the end.

Since im a neutral in this it was a good final for me, but liverpool fans must of been on edge in the last 10 minits after Kuyt scored.MILAN DID deserve to win it, the second goal was a good take up of a good oppourtunity, first goal was flukey but again a good use of a good chance. In the end THATS wat seperated the 2 teams, even tho liverpool played better, milan TOOK UP their chances better. Liverpool probably had more chances.Still i wud hate to be one of dem liverpool fans who spent baaaaare doe to see dat game thinkin they gna do the comeback again and see that. lol

LMAO @ World Class Carragher, them amauterish mistakes there, why the f*ck did he push up when he could see Agger was playing Inzaghi on side. Dont get me started on Agger aswell. about better than Rio.Rafa f*cked up still, but its one of dem ones, it could of worked or it simply couldnt. Gerrard aint gonig nowhere.LOL @ when Gattuso told his own Pshyio to hurry up and get off the pitch, and with all of them being greedy over the trophy.