Felipe Anderson

Mame Biram Diouf

how did it work out ever

Morata not being good enough for Real is so true because he is back up for Dybala/Manduzkic.

That is nothing compared to Bale being better than Neymar

Blind came from the same league nothing is stopping him from being a good footballer

Dusty league? Yet PSV knocked you out of Europe

As usual you need to take a few seats

• Upvote 1

We don't have a single 'winger' in the squad that can beat a man on the flank with pace and skill on a regular basis and man are saying FA would be one for the future, lol

This guy deserves better than to be sitting on the bench while guys like Young, Lingard and an out of position Mata start ahead of him.

We don't have a single 'winger' in the squad that can beat a man on the flank with pace and skill on a regular basis and man are saying FA would be one for the future, lol

This guy deserves better than to be sitting on the bench while guys like Young, Lingard and an out of position Mata start ahead of him.

Are you expecting instant impact from this Brazilian from serie a?

or will Louis do a job and have him moving like Mahrez in year 1 of his united career?

We should be going for players like Lucas , Sanchez , Greizemann , Mane . Proven players who have more of a chance to impact NOW.

This is a signing you make when you are top of the league looking to bolster. 

Another youngster with mad pressure on his shoulders.

If it works i'll be happy anyways.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Since when has Mahrez become the standard

If this is the new measuring stick then the PL is in bigger trouble than I initially thought

Not every young player is dusty like Depay

He's doing more than enough against PL defenses and who know's what he would do in Europe so what is your point fam?

Forever talking b/s bro.

If this is the new measuring stick then the PL is in bigger trouble than I initially thought

He's doing more than enough against PL defenses and who know's what he would do in Europe so what is your point fam?

Forever talking b/s bro.

I am seeing the bigger pitcure here

As for forever talking bull shit? I am not the one who wanted Darmain instead of Dani Alves

or will Louis do a job and have him moving like Mahrez in year 1 of his united career?

We should be going for players like Lucas , Sanchez , Greizemann , Mane . Proven players who have more of a chance to impact NOW.

LVG would do what I said in the 2nd line not because FA isn't good enough or ready to make an impact straight away. He would do it because he is a stubborn old fool.

Forever talking b/s bro.

I am seeing the bigger pitcure here

As for forever talking bull sh*t? I am not the one who wanted Darmain instead of Dani Alves

Dani " i need a new contract " Alves was never leaving so onto the next target.

Dani Alves is WC. i can only laugh at people who moan at going after Darmian when Dani was never leaving.

Last time i'm going to mention that.

//

LVG would do what I said in the 2nd line not because FA isn't good enough or ready to make an impact straight away. He would do it because he is a stubborn old fool.

Not what we need right now.

Bottom line.

• Downvote 1