Benedict Cumberbatch 'Coloured' slur scandal

Badman

Justin, I didnt mention american. And are You saying there are 'black' people without african heritage?

The term 'african american is perfect over there.

Not directed to you, just a general.

But, my Caribbean culture is not African culture. 

I couldn't give a damn about African blacks.

most people who talk like this are the ones who in fact havent been to their home in he carribean ever, or at least not for the last 10+ years. 

if youre creole, probably cant speak that either. 

and, if you were asked to name 3 ex leaders of your "carribean" country you are repping now..probably cant do it without googling. 

• Upvote 2

Hes super super apologetic. Its not like they're showing the people who are pissed about it. 

Seems to me people are just letting him know he used the wrong word and that's it

People always jump to conclusions when they get told what they said was racist then, that makes them a racist.

Like no.

It could lead me to believe you are one but I'll hear you out...

So people are out here defending Cumberbatch from the imaginary oversensitive black boogieman who likes to always call people racist. 

i seeing white people crying like "oh so if i say coloured im racist?", "what does naacp stand for"?, "bloody liberals", "i cant say black and I cant say coloured cant say anything", "black people are too sensitive."

smh

"afro music" - List the genres

"she likes afro guys" - African guys. Same way guys will say "I like Asian women"

"MOAO" - Shit

"afro on afro crime" - a RACIST TERM. WE DON'T WANT THIS TERM HAVING ANY RING TO IT, IT IS RACIST

"afro boys afro boys, yeah we're all afro boys" - African Warrior by Donaeo was better and had more of a ring to it. 

not sure if it has the same ring to it

You, sir, are racist. 

You support negative stereotypes of black people.