Players with "Strong Numbers Game"

i5_PRODUCER

Some people don't have a clue

Don Carlo changed a lot

Much better dressing room

Tactically in games especially the big games he made us switch from 4-2-3-1 to 4-4-2

Attacking wise we have become much better

Keep the ball way better under Ancelotti

The guy achieved in one season what Mourinho was signed to do and simply could not in three seasons

Only a little. Mourinho got Real to the semi finals more than once. He lost to Bayern, fair enough. That Bayern team was/is outrageous, but you can't tell me Bale wasn't a major factor in Real winning the following season.

Bale >>>> De Maria

Even though Di Maria was the best player on the pitch that final?

Only a little. Mourinho got Real to the semi finals more than once. He lost to Bayern, fair enough. That Bayern team was/is outrageous, but you can't tell me Bale wasn't a major factor in Real winning the following season.

Bale >>>> De Maria

Even though Di Maria was the best player on the pitch that final?

Di Maria was great that match, no doubt. Bale did his part undeniably that night, and is clearly growing in stature.

Di Maria peaked that night. What I'm getting at is the Real team that won was better than Mourinho's Real team that didnt. And the £80+ million player was a difference. 

Wasn't there arms in one of the semi's when Mourinho wanted to throw the game and maintain his principles cos he thought the had unfair treatment  or something vs Barca i think, and the dressing room was split cos the Madrid born men were not on it? Man like Casillas etc #split dressing room

And still made it to the semi finals yeah? Must have been doing something right.

Mourinho is a loon no doubt, he's the same manager that sold Mata to Man Utd. The same Mata that would walk into almost any team in the world, but what Mourinho does seems to work.

You guys are talking like managers can't win anything with a team after the last successful manager leaves/is fired.

Try tell me the Real team that won wasn't Mourinho's team plus Bale. We've seen it before. Wenger inherited that back 5. Mancini continued winning ways at Inter. 

Context people, context.

Carried?

Real are not Tottenham

He done nothing in The semis against Bayern

It was all Ramos y Cristiano Ronaldo

He was struggling in the final until he scored the header in ET

lolol 

How did you win Copa?

Destroyed Group stages, Schalke, Dortmund, Done nothing apart from counter the fuck out of Bayern (Which they couldn't handle) and scored most important goal in years for Madrid

Without Bale, you'd still be looking for La Decima 

We struggled for goals against Schalke

So had to rely on Bale to get past them

:/

Vs Dortmund he played a part (that's not carrying)

Vs Bayern like I said he done nothing but play a supporting role if that counts as carrying nowadays

As for the most important goal in years?

I think Sergio Ramos did with that equaliser without that there would of been no extra time.

Bale has been a very good signing

He paid off the WR fee but as for him carrying Real

Thats laughable

:lol:

:rofl:

:lmao:

Pmsl

Di maria> bale

Bale is much better than i gave him credit for a few seasons back.

If di maria waa at man city or psg he would beast. Mans playing as a center forward and wing back at utd

Remember guys saying he would have no problem emulating what Bale did in the Prem

These times he is smashing the ball out of a stadium against Cambridge

#ForumProgress

(Di Maria is still a beast  :blush: )