What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Read there only doing 9000 in total. More than likely resell well.All Size? I guess, come in my e-mail newsletter.

Size? is going to be hypeim going elsewhere
u want me to put it on hold for you?i can do that now lol. (i work there if u didnt know :) )
*Nudge nudge* Ha

Size? is going to be hypeim going elsewhere
u want me to put it on hold for you?i can do that now lol. (i work there if u didnt know :) )i bought the air flight lites the other week. google it if u dont know what they look like
oh skeenyeah can you please do that for me bruv? (UK 8). I would much appreciate it.i saw a sh*t load of nice colourways for the Flights in Canada. I didn't haven any suit case room for them unfortunately.

dnt care wat price is, im gettin 25% orrrffffffffffand stat, i probs can get one on hold for you, ill speak to the guys whos doing delivery that day.... or it might even come in a day before...wat size? dscf2699.jpg
UK11, just the colour way in the pic if that's possible. Either way let me know and I'll cop.