What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Shite.
You can't decide which is the best club in North London let alone which shoes are nice.*Disregards opinion*
Coming from you?! IB Blackman, some plastic post 2004 football fan.*laughs*Taking sports room issues to the whatever room is voided anyway you silly muppet.Plus my collection of Adidas trainers will sh*t on anyones on this forums so button it.

Shite.
You can't decide which is the best club in North London let alone which shoes are nice.*Disregards opinion*
Coming from you?! IB Blackman, some plastic post 2004 football fan.*laughs*Taking sports room issues to the whatever room is voided anyway you silly muppet.Plus my collection of Adidas trainers will sh*t on anyones on this forums so button it.
Eh how did you deduce that?

Shite.
Upload a pic fam

Shite.
Upload a pic fam
Not all now...Forest Hills -mkufxs.jpgGazelles -2q80pd0.jpgVarious -29b28ub.jpgVarious -ir12eb.jpg

Shite.
Upload a pic fam
Not all now...Forest Hills -mkufxs.jpgGazelles -2q80pd0.jpgVarious -29b28ub.jpgVarious -ir12eb.jpg
Say Nothing More.One of the sickest collections I've seenBring me in (msn)

1) are uniqlo jeans true to the sizing? my mate says they come small
I find Uniqlo sizing very unpredictable. Tried on one pair of jeans that were labelled 34 length and came like ankle swingers while another pair were fine. Had similar experiences with their shirts and knitwear.

Guest WAVESURFER
1) are uniqlo jeans true to the sizing? my mate says they come small
I find Uniqlo sizing very unpredictable. Tried on one pair of jeans that were labelled 34 length and came like ankle swingers while another pair were fine. Had similar experiences with their shirts and knitwear.
C/SSizes are f*cked.Ordering online come like a lottery.I wish there was a store near me so I could try stuff on before buying, cause I keep having to send stuff back cause it doesn't fit.