Bastian Schweinsteiger: Man Utd are taking a 'gamble'

Admin.

31 year old injury prone midfielder who couldn't displace a 34 yo Alonso. Signed for 20million on 200k. Should be playing in the MLS but UTDs desperation shows

Could easily be a falcao mark 2

Pmslllll umad

Enjoy Henderson and Milner

:rofl:

Can>>>>>>>>>>>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Manchester United signing Bastian Schweinsteiger’s fitness has been cast into doubt by his former Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola.

Schweinsteiger joined United for £15million this summer, having spent his entire career at Bayern, but the number of Bundesliga games he started gradually declined in each of the past three seasons.

Guardiola revealed 31-year-old Schweinsteiger has not been fully fit for the past three years, claiming the German will only be a big success at United if he can shake off his injury problems.

Schweinsteiger has been plagued by ankle and knee injuries, and Guardiola said: “When he does not have injury problems, I am completely convinced he will do very well at Manchester United. He is a top, top player.

“Unfortunately, during the last three years he was never in good condition. He is going to play really good there (at United). I really hope that is going to happen.”

Guardiola, though, gave a more encouraging assessment of the player United will be signing if, as expected, they complete a move for Barcelona forward Pedro.“He is one of the best players you can imagine,” said Guardiola, who managed Pedro at Barca.

“He's won the European Cup, the Champions League and played millions of games for Barcelona. He can play in any team in the world, but I don’t know the situation right now. He’s a great player.”

Guardiola’s Bayern contract is entering its final year and the Spaniard has been heavily linked with taking the Manchester City job next summer.

• Di Maria leaves Utd a disastrous little boy lost

Asked about what will happen over his Bayern future, Guardiola responded: “I don’t know.” When he was pushed over whether he will manage in England, he added: “I am not going to talk about that.”

Bayern are hosting the Audi Cup this week, in which the German club, Real Madrid, AC Milan and Tottenham Hotspur are competing.

Real Madrid manager Rafa Benitez arrived in Munich without Karim Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo, who he claimed are both carrying knocks.

Arsenal are interested in signing Benzema, but Benitez said: “I think he will stay with us. I don’t see any problem. He trains really well and I am pleased with him.”

Benitez also insisted United target Gareth Bale is very much part of his plans, saying: “Obviously, Gareth is a key player for us. I don’t talk about offers or what could happen. I am talking about the commitment I am seeing from him every day. We have trained today and we were talking about his movements and what he could do for us.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

One of the front runners for worst signing of the season according to the papers...

38% win ratio with him compared to 53% without 

#BudesligaHype

Nah i thought he would be a very good signing for united, but them injuries have taken there toll, he looks a shadow

Topics embarrassing reading for certain fans

the oracle >

fuck even lahi was nearly right 

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
On 13/07/2015 at 11:26 AM, The Infamous said:

Collect it for 1 season

Flop

Go La Galaxy

:Y:

• Upvote 3

Di khat visionary

fuckry

• Upvote 1

Guy has spent more time on the sidelines watching his ting on the court than on the pitch.

Class player whenever he has played for us though.

Getting the same treatment RVP got when Louie landed.

Bayern president is not liking how he's being treated by Utd

I don't get why he's making him train alone and with the u23's