You are a feminist.

PascalMoriarty

Last one I can agree sorta agree with, rest is actually nonsense.

Utter nonsense.

Also, men get raped, it's just that no one cares.

I think we have created a society where no one knows how to deal with it

people care but you get this cognitive dissonance because like it or not we think of it as so much more heinous than when women get raped

Guest PrincessAb

I don't actually believe women are superior to men, I believe we are equal to men but this isn't reflected in society. I think men (at least on a subconscious level) may feel threatened by women. Why else oppress them for so many years ? It's no surprise that the divorce rate is so high and that statistically women are more likely to initiate divorce than men. Some men may want to control/oppress women because they fear them!

• Downvote 1

Guest PrincessAb

Utter nonsense.

Technically men can't be raped unless by another man (according to UK law).

However I do agree that male sexual assault is a problem. A man would be reluctant to speak up about it due to the society we live in. Hypermasculinity, male domestic violence, mental and general health biases in the medical system against men are all issues the feminist movement addresses, however as soon as a female identifies as a feminist they're branded as "radical", "man-hating" or a "feminazi".

There's a lot of misunderstanding.

there have been civilizations which were matriarchies

even today there are certain places that are real real matriarchies

right now,  for the most part,  its man's time but the tables will turn, this is the cycle of the world

Nah, when and where? Why have these societies not thrived?

I thought the goal of feminism was equality not superiority?

you know what the documentary actually shows

when women rule you get a fairer, more productive and more equal society

when men rule, well you can see what we have today

Women are not equal to men, because they would be men not women. One sex isn't superior, we compliment each other in various ways and that's that.

You will never be a man. Talk about hypermasculinity, but even with this trans wave were going through I've yet to see publicized a woman becoming a man as much it's the other way around. We live in an increasingly feminine centric world.

Didn't answer my question before...what can't a woman in 2016 not do to better her self that a man can?

You cite divorce rates but if look into why women are divorcing it could be as little as 'I feel like it', and just at the fine line age were they can bag another so called man. Marriage isn't respect anymore, if anything men opting out.

Guest PrincessAb

right now,  for the most part,  its man's time but the tables will turn, this is the cycle of the world

"While correlation does not equal causation (greater gender and ethnic diversity in corporate leadership doesn’t automatically translate into more profit), the correlation does indicate that when companies commit themselves to diverse leadership, they are more successful. "

http://www.mckinsey.com/insights/organization/why_diversity_matters

That would go against princesses argument that are no differences between men and women, so you believe there are?

Also based on the matriarchal societies that you posted, a man's world is more successful, no?

That would go against princesses argument that are no differences between men and women, so you believe there are?

Also based on the matriarchal societies that you posted, a man's world is more successful, no?

if you watch the documentary you will see that a womans world is OVERALL more successful taking equality into account

in a man's world competition leads the way and there will always be more people who suffer in a world like that

Hapsheput is a great example and the documentary covers her reign and the man who came after her an frigged up her works

i've already said i think in one of my first posts in this topic that men and women are different. of course they are

but we are equal, you have averted the word previously in this topic and I've said that it is telling

i gave the example of mathematics to show you that two things can be equal and not the same, you only responded when francis started talking about complimentary

you have to accept that men and women are equal and the word equal isn't a dirty word

some things you are superior at like strength and other women are superior at (i wont delve into that discussion because I don't think you're ready to hear it given your problem with equal)

Guest PrincessAb

Women are not equal to men, because they would be men not women. One sex isn't superior, we compliment each other in various ways and that's that.

You will never be a man. Talk about hypermasculinity, but even with this trans wave were going through I've yet to see publicized a woman becoming a man as much it's the other way around. We live in an increasingly feminine centric world.

Didn't answer my question before...what can't a woman in 2016 not do to better her self that a man can?

You cite divorce rates but if look into why women are divorcing it could be as little as 'I feel like it', and just at the fine line age were they can bag another so called man. Marriage isn't respect anymore, if anything men opting out.

In your first sentence you contradict yourself: If one sex isn't superior that must mean that they are equal. The only reason why you perceive the world as becoming "female centric" is because of patriarchy- things are becoming more equal, which goes back to my original point about male privilege. You perceive women wanting equality to mean they want superiority, because men currently have greater rights than women.

Define better her self because I've already mentioned the wage gap.

Nope, women are less satisfied in marriage and due to divorce being both legal and more socially acceptable they are initiating it more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/women-more-likely-than-men-to-initiate-divorces-but-not-breakups-study-finds_55d61f03e4b0ab468da049bb

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Utter nonsense.

I think we have created a society where no one knows how to deal with it

people care but you get this cognitive dissonance because like it or not we think of it as so much more heinous than when women get raped

It's all long, we create our own toxic environments then complain about it, all it leads to is the same shit this user came with

Then you get groups of men talking about they've lost power and been emasculated by women.

It's all long

it's because we aren't in tune with ourselves spiritually

we strive for material gains and things that exist in the physical instead of striving for spiritual understanding

when that is the focus, everything else becomes folly and we move toward equality

In your first sentence you contradict yourself: If one sex isn't superior that must mean that they are equal. The only reason why you perceive the world as becoming "female centric" is because of patriarchy- things are becoming more equal, which goes back to my original point about male privilege. You perceive women wanting equality to mean they want superiority, because men currently have greater rights than women.

Define better her self because I've already mentioned the wage gap.

Nope, women are less satisfied in marriage and due to divorce being both legal and more socially acceptable they are initiating it more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/women-more-likely-than-men-to-initiate-divorces-but-not-breakups-study-finds_55d61f03e4b0ab468da049bb

If you read that sentence again, I mention one compliments the other. It's not black and white, meaning that either superiority or equality. No. If anything YOU wanted to argue women are superior in the last page.

What patriarchy things are becoming equal?

Less satisfied in marriage, then divorce. That's cool. Would you expect men to be more for marriage as a result of this trend?

Same huffpost that would release another article on why men don't wanna marry.

Ffs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Define better quality.