You are a feminist.

PascalMoriarty

I don't personally believe money limits the women I can get but I know it opens doors.

Doors to the bugatti for the 10's to hop in. Couple of my don's went from average status, working jobs that paid below 30,000. To being famous/rich - their current chicks are fire and great people, but please believe the opportunity to meet said chicks wouldn't have presented itself had they not achieved the money/fame. You can definitely find beautiful, intelligent women without being rich or famous, but its a lot easier if you are.

Guest Blacksheet

I don't personally believe money limits the women I can get but I know it opens doors.

but please believe the opportunity to meet said chicks wouldn't have presented itself had they not achieved the money/fame. You can definitely find beautiful, intelligent women without being rich or famous, but its a lot easier if you are.

!!!!

The reality is if iam broke regardless of my looks or personality i aint gonna be fuckin with them "upper eclechon tings" in terms of looks and financial status

"quality" is deffo subjective

Guest Blacksheet

Also it ain't like the dime demons who would be after you can't run game, and all of a sudden be homely, cook and read.

End of day if sh*t hits the fan, will she be there.

a broke sexy bitch could do the same ting and cut when a "rich nigga wants her"

Also it ain't like the dime demons who would be after you can't run game, and all of a sudden be homely, cook and read.

Not if your not broke yourself and know what your doing.

but please believe the opportunity to meet said chicks wouldn't have presented itself had they not achieved the money/fame. You can definitely find beautiful, intelligent women without being rich or famous, but its a lot easier if you are.

!!!!

The reality is if iam broke regardless of my looks or personality i aint gonna be fuckin with them "upper eclechon tings" in terms of looks and financial status

Talk for yourself fella.

Guest Blacksheet

!!!!

The reality is if iam broke regardless of my looks or personality i aint gonna be f*ckin with them "upper eclechon tings" in terms of looks and financial status

Talk for yourself fella.

My definition of upper echelon aint Stacey from Mayfair club scouting for black d*ck that's different mate

Guest Blacksheet

Not if your not broke yourself and know what your doing.

When the shit hits di farn

!!!!

The reality is if iam broke regardless of my looks or personality i aint gonna be f*ckin with them "upper eclechon tings" in terms of looks and financial status

Talk for yourself fella.

My definition of upper echelon aint Stacey from Mayfair club scouting for black d*ck that's different mate

Yeah mine defo is.

My uncle has a 10 by most of you mans definition, type who will coordinate the shoes and bag just to drop the child to play scheme.

Does fuck all in the yard.

Now my uncle has a kid with her and it's looking like a huge mistake.

It opens doors to p*ssy yeah

But if men really think it's opens doors to better QUALITY women you are sadly mistaken