You know whos the MOST pissed tonight............

Yung Fly + Flashy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

come likeliverpool_owen_lookingon_large.jpgin 2005sh*t like this always happens

Guest Ryan

See even though Spurs have never and will never play in a Champions League Final their fans are still allowed to take part in the banter. The fact that small clubs can take part in it and feel included in the football world is what makes football so great for the clubs who never acheive or win anything.Sort of an all inclusive thing, even if your team never wins anything.

See even though Spurs have never and will never play in a Champions League Final their fans are still allowed to take part in the banter. The fact that small clubs can take part in it and feel included in the football world is what makes football so great for the clubs who never acheive or win anything.
Awwww, did i hurt ones feelings?!You know what song im singing here?-nayim-belletti.JPG

Still pissed though is -_41656444_campbell416celeb.jpg
Lol, but the club he left haven't won ANYTHING since he left like 7 years ago... Where as his trophy cabinet has some bits.If you think he's pissed then imagine whatLedleyKing2_L.jpgMust feel like... Boat says it all infact.
Ledley spits in your face bruv.

Guest Ryan

Doesn't affect me neither.I just laugh.From time the highlight of your decade is ANOTHER TEAM losing in a major final you know you're lost as a club and in your personal life forever.