VIP2 Good University (or College Guide)

Mr Q

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uni: Imperial CollegeAccommodation: f*cking expensive, but what do u expect if next to the royal albert hall and the science museumGirls: Next to none (But we have this american uni which come to us every year on some program and the next batch have arrived and the girls are "hot")Pros: Excellent uni, always kept on your toes, ppl are smart, very good job prospects, London is an excellent (the best) city to do stuff, dont accept any cheap imitation cities.Cons: Too many geeks and freaks in this place, union is sh*t, you are overworked aswell (workload is too much). The huge amount of int'l students also slightly make this place a bit cliquey

i Want to go london uni stilli dont think i have good enuff gcse grades to get into LSE still but maybe UCL will be sayin sutin 4 mei wanna do economics alie.
U new to slang?!?!Leeds College of Art & Design/Leeds UniAccomodation: Will seem cheap for you LDN heads. Theres a huge student presence in a trendy area called Headingley.Gyal:All colours of the rainbowPros: City is geared largely towards students. Plenty of club events, festivals, exhibitions. The uni has a very good reputation.Cons:...........

Guest huddstar*
i Want to go london uni stilli dont think i have good enuff gcse grades to get into LSE still but maybe UCL will be sayin sutin 4 mei wanna do economics alie.
U new to slang?!?!Leeds College of Art & Design/Leeds UniAccomodation: Will seem cheap for you LDN heads. Theres a huge student presence in a trendy area called Headingley.Gyal:All colours of the rainbowPros: City is geared largely towards students. Plenty of club events, festivals, exhibitions. The uni has a very good reputation.Cons:...........
i need to bell up leeds college about an interview.what corse you on?

UCL - University College LondonPros: Top 5 uni, looked at highly, situated smack bang in central london.Cons: Some ppl der are top tossers who look down at u & you have to do alot of work.Accomodation: Depends where u live, its central london so ur lookin at ã100~130Girls: Range from posh totty to any road skets. Oh yeah, and the ones who have never seen daylight and go mad in der first year.Zoop.

UCL killed off all student nights last year.Killed off 99's when all drinks were 99p and bare gals got smashed out their heads.Killed off Cocktails on a thursday, the only night that played sumthin' that slightly resembles "urban"Most go to leicester sq kinda nights, or LSE crush on fridays.

U new to slang?!?!
Lol alie, what happened there Aza? (Ps. Thats an example of the correct context)College: Stanmore College.Location: Stanmore HA7 (next to Edgeware & Harrow Weald)It's alright, campus is too small though, people are alright, quite multicultural, way more asians than other races though. Stupid macho football team. Good facilities. Course is alright but one of my teachers is really hard to talk to, guy doesn't understand us more time, one neek wiled out on him yesterday and started swearing, was bloody hilarious.

University of Surrey (in Guildford)Close enough to London to be around but far away enough from your parents and london hypeGood links wid kingston, roehampton and brunelTown centre is well posh, a house of fraser on high street, i think it was voted one of the most expensive places to live outside of london.U generally need good grades at A-levels to get in, which puts a limit on goon entryA kinda quiet 'country' campus but its actually quite pretty.Accomodation is from all ranges, from ã70 (sh*t ones) to ã110 (shower ones)Man: Airtime Girls: Slags or airtime (apart from myself and my friends)Nightlife: Mainly white people nights, the odd rnb night which is ok but not too many people attend. This year we had barry from eastenders and scott mills turn up One of the toppa top ones for jobs coz every1 dus a placement yearI would say more work than play and its good for engineering, biomed sciences, human sciences and business. For serious people only

im in brum but not at aston, that uni is in townit has the best business school, looks heavy from the outside, the rest of the uni is shitty but that is the best buildin, done up nicethe nite life is bangin to be honest, theres a few clubs, broad street, the arcadian, mosely, digbeth has the custard factory if ur in to dnb, an if u go Aston, that lot care less about the standard of their degree (no snob) so they go out a lot more, an there are less geeks thereAND being at aston ull be bang in the centre of townnot just brum either, i here raving in coventry is kinda live an some people have even ventured to leicester.from what i hear tho the best nite life seems to be in Leeds, pure dubstep, an all the uk artists go up there for some reason, Klashnekoff is always up there an dizzy bin up there a few times so has lethal bizzle

kuriousKingston is one bait uni, theres no need to be prang ull probably see pure people u know there an its not far from homemy cousin goes there, my bredrins girl goes there, my other cousin prob gna go there, its a bait sort of uni, wot u goin to study?