Arab prankster chucked off flight

james00

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sympathy. He's spent his time attempting to go on planes and speaking Arabic hoping to get a reaction, now he's got one after multiple attempts and he's crying about it. Forget the other videos where passengers have humoured him and joined in with his Arabic words, now he's been thrown off once the whole Airline and White people are racist again lol.

4 minutes ago, Gambino said:

No sympathy. He's spent his time attempting to go on planes and speaking Arabic hoping to get a reaction, now he's got one after multiple attempts and he's crying about it. Forget the other videos where passengers have humoured him and joined in with his Arabic words, now he's been thrown off once the whole Airline and White people are racist again lol.

But do you think the airline has a right to kick people of the plane for just speaking arabic (assuming his story's true)? And if not what do you think the action should be taking against the Delta airlines?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, james00 said:

But do you think the airline has a right to kick people of the plane for just speaking arabic (assuming his story's true)? And if not what do you think the action should be taking against the Delta airlines?

Does anyone believe all this guy did is go on a plan and speak arabic?

@james00 For this particular case nothing much, probably a rain check on their staff for what reasons they did pull him off and if they had any right to do so. Had it been some randomer minding their business and spoke some Arabic to their companion I'd be thinking WTF is wrong with this Airline. But knowing this guy does what he does, going on planes in the hope of provoking a reaction and then crying about it like a bitch when he finally reached his goal, he gets zero sympathy.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Martinez said:

As he doesn't seem to be facing federal charges, yes.

What do you think happened?

I don't know what happened.

But my presumption from what I can see is he's of these new age internet attention seekers who cry 'prank' when shit goes south.

His whole thing is to provoke a reaction and that's what he got. Not going to believe all he did was speak arabic, would bet money on there being another couple of passangers speaking arabic on the same plane with no reaction.

16 minutes ago, Thizz said:

In the past week he put himself in a suitcase and got himself checked in on a plane and traveled with the bags. 

I read your post and was like no, that's not possible.

Looked the video up. He faked it to 'prank' his viewers.

Anyway, I'm not even trying to stick up for some youtube dude

But as I've stated already. You can't fart on an American plane without facing some serious problems.

28 minutes ago, Yoshie said:

Does anyone believe all this guy did is go on a plan and speak arabic?

That's why i put in brackets assuming.

33 minutes ago, Gambino said:

@james00 For this particular case nothing much, probably a rain check on their staff for what reasons they did pull him off and if they had any right to do so. Had it been some randomer minding their business and spoke some Arabic to their companion I'd be thinking WTF is wrong with this Airline. But knowing this guy does what he does, going on planes in the hope of provoking a reaction and then crying about it like a bitch when he finally reached his goal, he gets zero sympathy.

Yeah that Saleh guy is a piece of shit and probably just found an opportunity to exploit and gain publicity (that's basically his career/job).

• Upvote 1