Arab prankster chucked off flight

james00

5 hours ago, Incumbent said:

forgot to add that i've flown overseas 4 times this year and each time i saw ppl of arab descent getting funny looks, staff searching & standardly taking swobs, on one occasion 2 were pulled a side for what i assume for extra searches/checks

i didn't see one white person get similar treatment in any shape or form

shit does happen

on one particular flight to Holland there were 5 guys talking bare loud in dutch, from boarding & during flight and not one word of complaint from a near 98% white passenger list even when staff told them to keep it down, one of them was overly aggressive yet they were allowed to fly with no drama

i know 100% if there were "brown" they would have got taken off

Lol

the race based searching and swobbing happens all over the world, not just in your little bubble of Western Europe

im not sure but I think it's to do with all them terrorisms

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Incumbent said:

forgot to add that i've flown overseas 4 times this year and each time i saw ppl of arab descent getting funny looks, staff searching & standardly taking swobs, on one occasion 2 were pulled a side for what i assume for extra searches/checks

i didn't see one white person get similar treatment in any shape or form

shit does happen

on one particular flight to Holland there were 5 guys talking bare loud in dutch, from boarding & during flight and not one word of complaint from a near 98% white passenger list even when staff told them to keep it down, one of them was overly aggressive yet they were allowed to fly with no drama

i know 100% if there were "brown" they would have got taken off

One second bro,

There were dutch people, on a plane going to holland

And nobody got uneasy about this???

fackkkk

• Upvote 5

This guy acted in a way that would draw attention and suspicion... its like anyone who used to drive back in the days with no license and got stopped by police and as soon as you got your license you made sure police pullled you over so you could "what now" them...

Its sad because it takes away from those who are actually racially profiled and those who are removed from flights or stopped from boarding for doing absolutely nothing and bringing no unnecessary attention on to themselves and just want to get from A to B in peace... 

If you go through airport security almost every where in the world then you should be clear and if people are scared/worried/suspicious of you they should remove themselves... cos its long insurance doesnt cover your holiday if youre removed 

• Upvote 8

"They did it all deliberately, I don't know anyone who can randomly shout across a plane and then tell people to shut their mouths and expect to stay on it."

this is was a comment on the status he put (he was on the row behind them). He also said the guy in the video defending was way down the plane so he didn't actually see the drama 

Was just replying to the topic :Y: