2017 Hot Summer

yhfam
Message added by Admin.

Summer is OVER

16 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Whether he was a criminal or not the police were not justified to kill him

It's actually stupid af to buy into this he deserved it narrative

He didn't deserve it an your not enlightened for thinking that. The police have a responsibility

so its stupid af to buy into the narrative that we should only protest the death of innocent black men ye ok

what shit are u chatting to me this morning smh

1 minute ago, Kuffir said:

so its stupid af to buy into the narrative that we should only protest the death of innocent black men ye ok

You are chatting shit 

We should speak out anytime the police don't do their jobs properly. Criminals are human beings with rights like you an me. They don't deserve to die because they broke the law an they don't deserve indifference from the public when they are killed unlawfully or unnecessarily

Wake up an take ur head out ur arse

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

who determines hes guilty? the media? the police? unless youre saying that anyone stopped or chased by police must be guilty. maybe its you who needs to return to sleep

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Grafter said:

You are chatting shit 

We should speak out anytime the police don't do their jobs properly. Criminals are human beings with rights like you an me. They don't deserve to die because they broke the law an they don't deserve indifference from the public when they are killed unlawfully or unnecessarily

Wake up an take ur head out ur arse

2 minutes ago, VENOM said:

who determines hes guilty? the media? the police? unless youre saying that anyone stopped or chased by police must be guilty. maybe its you who needs to return to sleep

loooooool seen

i think man was guilty straight. lol @ the narrative ur coming with smaddy some we all humans at the end of the day no shit mate

u guys are aware of the facts yet you're still on this Justice4Rash thing like he's some innocent slain youth so snm, this is what i mean with pick better battles, 

rip regardless though

• Downvote 2

You said 2 parents isn't better than one

I thought it must have been a typo tbh

ANYWAY

What you toms fail to understand (not you grace)

Is that there is no such thing as black on black crime

Any of you who use such a term or buy into its existence are brainwashed

Also in terms of innocence

A court of law with a judge and a jury is there to decide who is guilty or not

Not me or you or pc plod

Any time a police interaction prevents someone from going through the judicial process they haven't done their jobs correctly where there was no threat to life in that instance

Any police officer that doesnt follow the correct guidelines or procedures needs not be on the streets policing people because they can't do their job properly

Proper nonsense thinking moving like people shouldnt be outraged that their tax money is spent employing racists and murderers that get away with it due to the fact they swore an oath to UPHOLD the law

• Upvote 6
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Elementalism said:

I get the psychology is fucked, as police are in a position of power by default, but the kinda badness I am seeing isn't on the same level.

:rofl:

Thing is they aren't in a position of power

They are public servants

Paid by taxpayers to uphold the law of the land

Even the psychology that they are on a position of POWER is fucked

49 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Two parents is not better but one parent does not equal criminals.

What I was on about @Kuffir you posted while I was writing my post

Just now, Kuffir said:

i beg someone quote a post of mine where i said the police did the correct/good job

whats prompting all this waffle

So if you ain't saying the police did a good job whats the relevance of all this innocence/picking better battles stuff your going on about?

Is that not the definition of waffle then?

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

i said two parents is better than one 

then she said one parent doesnt equal criminal

and i said nah like you dont say, obviously not innit

no one thing is the cause of these issues but again thats obvious

You said two parents is vital

Vital for what?

Two parents are not vital to produce a productive member of society

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Grafter said:

Vital for what?

vital for what

it says it right there in my post, why dont u read it instead of coming up with these strawmen

2 parents are vital

Just like 2 arms or 2 legs are vital

Just because you can still do things with one and it doesn't automatically condemn you to a life if failure, it doesnt negate the fact that your chances are better with two correctly functioning limbs than one

This is a next type of thinking that a lot of black women have that is destructive for black kids

• Upvote 1
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Trap God said:

So if you ain't saying the police did a good job whats the relevance of all this innocence/picking better battles stuff your going on about?

Is that not the definition of waffle then?

:lol:

if this discussion is about who's responsible for this mans death then its the police ultimately, open and close case

if we're asking other questions about how this situation even happened, then there's other things that need to be discussed

guys are using this story as a launching pad for BLM and a whole host of stuff so clearly it's not just "it's the polices fault, we all deserve a fair trial" and lets move on

• Upvote 1

this whole IPCC thing for instance "we can confirm the item swallowed wasnt a controlled substance"

that was supposed to be a smoking gun, some proof of innocence,

but we know what the paracetamol wraps are so where does that leave us

i mean are we even gonna talk about how this man was moving highly irresponsible or is it just all boydems fault

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Trap God said:

2 parents are vital

Just like 2 arms or 2 legs are vital

Just because you can still do things with one and it doesn't automatically condemn you to a life if failure, it doesnt negate the fact that your chances are better with two correctly functioning limbs than one

This is a next type of thinking that a lot of black women have that is destructive for black kids

No I'm not one of those women

I said two are better than one

But not everyone gets that chance and it doesn't mean their children will become criminals.

Of course there are massive detriments to only having one parent. I can personally speak on that. But u can't blame single mums alone for the existence of young black criminals. It's not fair

I know of many criminals who had both parents. Either live in or live out.

I've had stupid women say to me oh make sure u have a yout or u don't need to have the dad around an I have to tell dem off for it. I don't subscribe to that school of thought but I know my own life an others from single parent homes

3 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Whats the relevance of whether he was moving responsible or not?

If we all move responsibly will that stop police killing with impunity?

@Kuffir

boy depends on how far you wanna apply moving responsible

if we was all law abiding citizens i do think it would slow down police killing with impunity or at least the fuckery would be highlighted

im not saying we all should have to be law abiding citizens to get the proper service from police like obviously not

but certain elements dont help

a situation like this which could've been used as a springboard, but it's been marred imo by the criminality of the dead person

am i lying?

11 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Vital for what?

they were designed that way, but humans can adapt to what nature naturally designed and still produce positive results. it doesnt mean that is now the norm. 

its certainly not easy for one parent to bring up a child that took two people to create which means two were supposed to raise that child. 

doesnt mean that a woman cannot, but we are all going to be factors of our upbringing.. and eventually struggle with challenges these absences created. 

3 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Most of what you are saying is wrong

Bottom line

Simple but true

ur annoying still

u one of them "paraphrase" what a man is saying so i can pick and choose what i address people

stay there innit