2017 Hot Summer

yhfam
Message added by Admin.

Summer is OVER

33 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Nah I don't deflect bro, I try to give context. (no gambs)

Type of black person yeah? please entail what this type looks like... Last I checked. They view us all the same. (bigger lips? darker shade of black? nappy hair?, big muscles? height? wears more nike than the next man?)

Asian and far east asian history is not like ours for starters so their come up was a whole lot different. Though imperial powers that be still did their fuckery, for the most part ASIA as a whole retained cultural identity, language and spritual hegemony. But fell into the European capitalism/communism trap and is controlled this way instead.

Africa/black folks have been sliced and diced and remixed and divided and so far removed from source it's a hot mess. From both invaders, Europeans under Christianity and Asian invaders via Islam.

Chinese be running some serious goon sqauds. They just know unity code and move in silence they still retain hegemony brotherly code and cultural ties within a foreign environment.

Yes there are different types of blacks. African diaspora is very diverse and jus putting everyone under the same banner doesn't reflect reality.

And I don't think Asia is anywhere as unified today, or historically, relative to Africa, as ur trying to make out to support your point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ag. said:

I used to read from the same hymn sheet as the majority in this thread, but at some point u have to see things for what they are regardless of groupthink.

I don't see high numbers of Indian on Indian gang shootings, or violent Chinese post code wars... there's also the elephant in the room of which *types* of black people dispropotionately make up stats of violent crime lol

shout out vtec tho coz most of what u write on here is sensible stuff but on this issue ur deflecting I think

the media has fully conditioned you and the fact that you can't even acknowledge that and want to stay ignorant mads me

you don't see "high" numbers coz of how it's reported and you want to believe black ppl are doing more fuckery

whites, asians and the chinse are committing just as much if not more crime than black ppl based on sheer numbers alone but coz words like proportionately & disproportionately are thrown in, somehow ppl take that as black ppl are more violent, ARE YOU FUCKING MAD???!!!

Ethnicity-changes-2001-to-2011.png

from time feds see a black person shit is fucked up coz we get stopped and searched the most, get sent to prison more coz we are likely to get convicted more compared to all other races

suck your mum

ln4llc0

8 hours ago, VENOM said:

its also annoying to see the 'house negro' mentality whos spent too much time listening to massa that now comes out comparing a serving member of state, to a 17 year old teenager whos lost his way. holding them up to the same standards, oh but also not considering the hundreds of social initiatives that ARE taking a stand on matters such as interventions in youth violence, and reducing crime as much as they can. 

but it seems that when a youngster gets stabbed that people are supposed to somehow march to show their annoyance at what has gone on.. where does this march take place then? on the road the kid died, or do they need to find the names of the suspects and march in front of their house? or should we all buy t shirts saying stop black on black crime so that massa will be pleased and the bigots on social media will go away?

regardless of the initiatives a "community"  has, some seeds are sewn in the corridors of power that are major factors as well. 

its fine to be equally angered by the youth violence going on, but quite stupid to keep turning up to a cancer charity asking why theyre not concerned about the many more deaths from asthma.. which is essentially what you're doing when you ask that question. 

there is no such thing as black on black crime until there is a thing called white on white crime. but keep telling yourself there is... 

Bro stop it, i'm not the one. If you aren't a hypocrite and are equally outraged about the number of black lives being lost at the hands of a youth or a fed  you need not be offended by my post.

36 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

the media has fully conditioned you and the fact that you can't even acknowledge that and want to stay ignorant mads me

you don't see "high" numbers coz of how it's reported and you want to believe black ppl are doing more fuckery

whites, asians and the chinse are committing just as much if not more crime than black ppl based on sheer numbers alone but coz words like proportionately & disproportionately are thrown in, somehow ppl take that as black ppl are more violent, ARE YOU FUCKING MAD???!!!

Ethnicity-changes-2001-to-2011.png

from time feds see a black person shit is fucked up coz we get stopped and searched the most, get sent to prison more coz we are likely to get convicted more compared to all other races

suck your mum

ln4llc0

I google searched this chart and nothing suggests these are crime statistics lol.

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Realone2016 said:

I google searched this chart and nothing suggests these are crime statistics lol.

first is population

second link after suck ya mum is crime stats and here is where i got it since u want to believe i'm chatting shit smh

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/479874/analysis-of-ethnicity-and-custodial-sentences.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/480250/bulletin.pdf

I know most people won't read so

Victimisation The risk of being a victim of crime was significantly higher for BAME (black, asian, mixed ethnicity) groups, compared with the White ethnic group. Consistently, a higher proportion of the Mixed ethnic group reported being victims of a personal crime, though this is not reflected in the number of people in the Mixed ethnic group who believed it was likely that they would be a victim of crime in the next year. Homicide rates were higher for Black victims, compared with White and Asian victims, with members of each ethnic group being most frequently killed by someone of the same group. Police records show increases in the levels of racially or religiously aggravated crimes, whereas surveys of personal victimisation show a fall in the numbers of racist incidents being experienced. (A possible explanation for this disparity could be improved recording or detection practices by the police.)

Homicide In the three year period 2011/12 to 2013/1426,27, there were 1,600 homicides recorded in the Home Office Homicide Index28. The White ethnic group29 accounted for around three quarters of the total number of homicide victims in the last three years – although the total number of homicides has decreased over this period. However, the rate of homicide (the number of victims per million people) was 4 times higher for Black victims compared with White victims, and 1.5 times higher for Asian victims. These rates were broadly similar when comparing London (which is more ethnically diverse30) to the rest of England & Wales. For all ethnic groups the rates of homicide were highest for males and for those aged 18 and over31; but were about four times higher for Black males compared with White and Asian males in this age range. In contrast, rates for homicide for juvenile Black females (aged 18 and under) were twice as high as for juvenile homicides generally; the relative homicide rates of different ethnic groups vary by gender and age, although the small numbers involved mean these differences should be interpreted with caution.

madting sadting 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

These rates were broadly similar when comparing London (which is more ethnically diverse30) to the rest of England & Wales. For all ethnic groups the rates of homicide were highest for males and for those aged 18 and over31; but were about four times higher for Black males compared with White and Asian males in this age range.

so whats this saying then,

even in places like nowherefucksville where its predominantly white man keeping up a bag of grease, u'll still find black people putting in a shift, fighting the good fight?

its all mad

2 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

so whats this saying then,

even in places like nowherefucksville where its predominantly white man keeping up a bag of grease, u'll still find black people putting in a shift, fighting the good fight?

its all mad

Sadly it's called cooning by many to acknowledge this as the main issue i don't even wanna read London statistics.

• Like 1

ffs

can we put things into perspective coz these stats really blur shit and makes a whole group of ppl look bad (powers that be techniques)

According to the 2011 Census, the ethnic composition of the United Kingdom was as set out in the table below.

Ethnic group Population (2011) Percentage of total population[17]
White or White British: Total 55,010,359 87.1
Gypsy/Traveller/Irish Traveller: Total 63,193 0.1
Asian or Asian British: Indian 1,451,862 2.3
Asian or Asian British: Pakistani 1,174,983 1.9
Asian or Asian British: Bangladeshi 451,529 0.7
Asian or Asian British: Chinese 433,150 0.7
Asian or Asian British: Other Asian 861,815 1.4
Asian or Asian British: Total 4,373,339 6.9
Black or Black British: Total[note 1] 1,904,684 3.0
Mixed or Multiple: Total 1,250,229 2.0
Other Ethnic Group: Total 580,374 0.9
Total 63,182,178 100

look how small black ppl are BUT THEY WANT TO TELL ME WE ARE MORE VIOLENT?!!!! and committing more crime?

so what if per million we are higher in certain crimes, take that up a few million and what happens?

The most recent Census in 2011 highlights that in England and Wales, 80 per cent of the population were white British. Asian (Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi, other) ‘groups’ made up 6.8 per cent of the population; black groups 3.4 per cent; Chinese groups 0.7 cent,Arab groups 0.4 per cent and other groups 0.6 per cent.

In London in 2011, 45 per cent (3.7 million) of 8.2 million usual residents were White British.

/

the fact that most black ppl live in London makes the numbers even more fucked

like i said before, crime against same race has always been high due to proximity

It's not even about that

The study, compiled as part of a landmark review into racism in the criminal justice system, found stark inequality in likelihood of sentencing for both black and Asian people, compared to white convicts. For every 100 white women handed custodial sentences at crown courts for drug offences, 227 black women were given prison terms.

For black men, the figure was not as marked but still considerably higher, with 141 black men jailed for every 100 white men.

The likelihood of receiving a custodial sentence also varied by crime. Regarding convictions for sexual offences, 208 black men and 193 Asian men received jail terms for every 100 white men.

The report has suggested that “unconscious racial bias” in criminal justice may exist and therefore require further investigation to establish how it shapes sentencing.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/courts-prison-justice-racism-black-asian-white-conviction-a7419426.html%3famp

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8078586

1) If a black person and a white person each commit a crime, the black person is more likely to be arrested. This is due in part to the fact that black people are more heavily policed.
Black people, more often than white people, live in dense urban areas. Dense urban areas are more heavily policed than suburban or rural areas. When people live in close proximity to one another, police can monitor more people more often. In more heavily policed areas, people committing crimes are caught more frequently.

The second one is about America but it applies here

16 minutes ago, WonderYears said:

Throughout world history white people have always been the most dangerous and violent. Dublin and Glasgow have higher gun and knife crime rates but you weren't hear about it because they are white. Do some proper research lmfao

man knows but somehow white folk/coons want to make it out like black ppl are the fucked up ones

20 minutes ago, Grafter said:

It's not even about that

The second one is about America but it applies here

just came across the independent article too, u beat me to it lol

24 minutes ago, WonderYears said:

Throughout world history white people have always been the most dangerous and violent. Dublin and Glasgow have higher gun and knife crime rates but you weren't hear about it because they are white. Do some proper research lmfao

They seem to forget this how their nations where built, founded and still maintained til this day. Across the whole world violence follows. 

Even make serious money exporting violence with the weapons trade. 

29 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Do can we all agree that there's no reason to be using it?

IMO it's way more destructive for blacks than shit like the use of nigga which certain blacks get up in arms about

/

I would be interested in seeing the crime statistics against household income or education 

This would be interesting, also crime based on two parent vs single parent household. Thing is nobody is saying there aren't valid reasons as to why we over represent the justice system. But there are some elephants in the room that need to be addressed instead of continually denied, because of "what you think", or what your feelings tell you, or the truth just doesn't sit well. This shit isn't religion, its not faith based, its factual.

This all started from certain people trying to justify why they don't have sympathy for rashan Charles or why you disagree with protest against his death

This lead to a discussion on the reasons young black men commit crimes.

It's uncomfortable because of this for me. It's as if there is a need to lay blame solely at the feet of victims rather than discussing and acknowledging the issues which are bigger and more detrimental and almost impossible to tackle

21 minutes ago, Realone2016 said:

Nobody said white people were angels though we should be allowed to discuss issues within our community without  constantly referring to what other races are doing.

are fucking serious fella?

they are the main reasons why most of these fuckeries are happening around the world so how can they not be brought into the debate?

The fact that this thread got to 25 pages shows that most people on here have an unhealthy obsession with gang culture/crime in London. Just finished watching the news they were talking about the success of Britain's first black drama school. How come their no thread on black success yet?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, WonderYears said:

The fact that this thread got to 25 pages shows that most people on here have an unhealthy obsession with gang culture/crime in London. Just finished watching the news they were talking about the success of Britain's first black drama school. How come their no thread on black success yet?

Those threads have been done

• Like 1