2017 Hot Summer

yhfam
Message added by Admin.

Summer is OVER

19 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

ur annoying still

u one of them "paraphrase" what a man is saying so i can pick and choose what i address people

stay there innit

Lol whatever Trevor

You are simply butt hurt because you don't even understand what you are arguing

3 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Lol whatever Trevor

You are simply butt hurt because you don't even understand what you are arguing

ur too obtuse to be telling people theyre not enlightened as a form of insult

anyway i just realised ur right so u can allow me now

2 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

ur too obtuse to be telling people theyre not enlightened as a form of insult

anyway i just realised ur right so u can allow me now

Do you know what obtuse means?

If u take it as an insult that's your internalised problem. I wish you every success on your path to enlightenment

44 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

boy depends on how far you wanna apply moving responsible

if we was all law abiding citizens i do think it would slow down police killing with impunity or at least the fuckery would be highlighted

im not saying we all should have to be law abiding citizens to get the proper service from police like obviously not

but certain elements dont help

a situation like this which could've been used as a springboard, but it's been marred imo by the criminality of the dead person

am i lying?

It's marred in your opinion

I can't say you're lying because it's just an ill informed opinion

For someone like myself that hasn't been socially conditioned to think criminality negates deaths in police custody it makes no difference at all what his background was

I would go as far as to say I expect people that come into contact with police like this to be criminals at the very minimum so how that could "marr" an incident like this for a reasonable thinking member of society I have no idea

Guy shouldn't be getting dealt with like that when he's not being violent towards the officer regardless

And fyi whether he's a criminal or not they will kill first and then use the media to add spin that justifies their actions before a full investigation has come to a conclusion (see Jean Charles De Menezes)

Thats in before noone gets prosecuted for the murder

Or they buss case simply cos regardless of all their training they were scared straight

Am I lying?

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Trap God said:

2 parents are vital

Just like 2 arms or 2 legs are vital

Just because you can still do things with one and it doesn't automatically condemn you to a life if failure, it doesnt negate the fact that your chances are better with two correctly functioning limbs than one

This is a next type of thinking that a lot of black women have that is destructive for black kids

pos!!

fucking hate these types, yes we all know you can look after a child alone but let's not act like you one is mum & dad like i see so many times on twitter/insta/fb

/

fuck these waste fathers while we at it

both males & females need to start making better life choices especially when it comes to procreation activities

too many wotless folk getting with wotless folk

All of this stuff is just getting boring. Maybe I'm desensitised. Same nonsense on twitter i see on here. End of the day everyone knows cops shouldnt abuse their power n it needs to b addressed but like others have said already, black lives seem to matter more when some random copper white copper kills someone. But when it's black on black, which is a legitimate phrase to use, everyone is desensitised or they even celebrate it. It's all bullshit n I doubt majority of these people chatting shit even believe in, or have fully thought through their nonsense 

6 hours ago, Elementalism said:

He's arguing that people will get mad about 3 deaths in as many months at the hands of the police, but say nothing about the road fuckery that is happening.  

I get the psychology is fucked, as police are in a position of power by default, but the kinda badness I am seeing isn't on the same level. The BLM thing is dead, it was dead before it was obvious that George Soros was just flinging money at people to cause chaos, there is no meaningful scope to it - BLM should be in every hood first. Anyone who mistreats a black body should be scrutinised - including black bodies.

Without going into details. These were my initial feelings on the whole Black lives matter UK thing.

I let my feelings known to some people and was put in touch with people who knew people at the top apparently. I invited them to get involved with activities and provisions both in South Manchester and North London. 

The offer was declined for now as at that point, i was told; the goal was to further the social media reach and profile of the movement. I told them that doing substantial work would achieve this same aim whilst being useful. As opposed to blocking roads to motorways or even alongside such frivolous things.

I left the offer open as well as my belief that they were full of shit. 

Since then i have spoken to people i have worked with previously and similar offerd have been made to them, you can guess the response

Single parents will always exist

It's not always gna be because one or both are waste

People are human beings who make mistakes. there are plenty plenty two parent families which produce criminals or non productive children. There are people who stay together and it is to the detriment of their children. So can people stop being so simplistic

Please refer to my post at the top of this page before anyone labels me again as one of these single parent advocates.

People need to look at the bigger picture an understand it's not one simple fix. Further that this situation is bigger then just the family unit

I will also add that based on what I can see men round our age are doing a much better job of bein involved in their children's lives. Much better

And most of these coppers reasons for killing black people might possibly be down to racism/internalised fear of blacks, cool. But when black guys shoot each other or chef each other to death for stupid things like jewellery or drugs no one bats an eye lid haha what a stupid society 

• Downvote 2

nah ur not lying @Trap God

kudos on this sentence btw very well played

13 minutes ago, Trap God said:

For someone like myself that hasn't been socially conditioned to think criminality negates deaths in police custody 

ofc im aware of the fuckery boydem perpetrate but again is this even the question here, is it the Only question here?

clearly from a whose in charge pov alone its their fault, but are we just gonna say that and ignore everything else

does my wanting to talk about the responsibility this man played in his own death mean im absolving the police of all blame 

i mean, if there was a chance they were actually gonna get CONVICTED it'd be a different story, i wouldn't be talking none of this

but seeing as they arent theres no harm in discussing all aspects of the situation not just (what should be) the obvious legal outcomes

7 minutes ago, ag. said:

All of this stuff is just getting boring. Maybe I'm desensitised. Same nonsense on twitter i see on here. End of the day everyone knows cops shouldnt abuse their power n it needs to b addressed but like others have said already, black lives seem to matter more when some random copper white copper kills someone. But when it's black on black, which is a legitimate phrase to use, everyone is desensitised or they even celebrate it. It's all bullshit n I doubt majority of these people chatting shit even believe in, or have fully thought through their nonsense 

no! no! no it's fucking not!

if it was then white on white, brown on brown etc would equally be used as often but does that happen? hell no

ppl like to go on like crime isn't moretime a proximity ting, if you are in that world chances are you commit crime against those that are mostly the same colour as you

the only time u read or hear black on black is when it's related to crime which imo exacerbates the issue

you can believe whatever you want but i know 100% the term was established and promoted by the same system that hires white officers who subscribe to the same notion of racism

• Upvote 1

I don't really care about the life choices that Rashan Charles made in the lead up to this incident, they're irrelevant, they are irrelevant now and they were irrelevant in the moment he was killed. The reality is if the officer had done his job correctly, the guy would still be alive. Any crime he was suspected of committing, he'd have been able to answer for, and defend himself accordingly. I can't see videos of police officers disarming a man waving a knife, without injury to himself or them, and then on the other hand be fine with the video we've all seen. 

Problems within the black community are problems within the black community. Incompetence in the police force is incompetence in the police force. Don't know how any sane individual could try and merge the two?

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

my initial reaction as a black man to this story for better or worse was anger/disappointment at police killing a innocent black youth, then more anger/disappointment at the situation that lead him to lose his life, might be selfish on my part but i feel like this youths death would've meant more if not for the criminal aspect, i say selfish but its not selfish its common sense it definitely would've

now me saying that doesnt mean the death of a guy with a family, friends, loved ones, etc doesn't mean anything, or that his criminality meant he deserved to die,  or that boydem did a good job or any ridiculous shit like that. really its just the realness of being black and having seen this shit unfold so many times to the point where you're like okay, how bad is the police brutality/needless killing gonna have to be for people to wake up, and knowing that no, this aint the one to hitch the wagon to

really what i hope for is nonsense cause there's not gonna be no over the top, A* grade having, soup kitchen volunteering,  bright future having black yout who gets wrongly killed by the police and makes the world stand up. neither should there have to be. not forgetting nuff innocent youths have died already and still nothings happened.

Schools will never be equally balanced across the UK.

There is a reason why certain parents make the sacrifice to put their kids in private school or opt to move to an area where the schools are better. 

Some parents don't even care about the schools there kids are in. As long as they are enrolled into a school. Its on to the teachers and government to dictate their destiny.

3 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Schools will never be equally balanced across the UK.

There is a reason why certain parents make the sacrifice to put their kids in private school or opt to move to an area where the schools are better. 

Some parents don't even care about the schools there kids are in. As long as they are enrolled into a school. Its on to the teachers and government to dictate their destiny.

Some don't understand the importance of education. Some don't have the background which enables them to understand that. Some don't realise the issue til it's too late. I'm thinking of some (not all) Jamaican parents who were raised in Jamaica themselves, got a great education as a matter of course an have no concept of the institutional racism their children will face. I speak to my uncle who lives in Australia now but has never lived in the UK. He wants to understand what we face here but it's really really alien for him. I have to break it down

Even our own grandparents. Our own parents generation probably lost out a bit because their parents had blind faith in the mother country education system.

We mustn't be soo quick to put each other down when things are more nuanced than this body cares an that body don't care

47 minutes ago, PascalMoriarty said:

I don't really care about the life choices that Rashan Charles made in the lead up to this incident, they're irrelevant, they are irrelevant now and they were irrelevant in the moment he was killed. The reality is if the officer had done his job correctly, the guy would still be alive.

The life choices he made figured in his getting killed, and the choices he made during this situation directly contributed to his getting killed, so you can't just say they're irrelevant because the police didn't do their job properly and that's the end of that. They're irrelevant to what the legal outcome of this case should be sure, but who's arguing against this anyway,?

47 minutes ago, PascalMoriarty said:

Problems within the black community are problems within the black community. Incompetence in the police force is incompetence in the police force. Don't know how any sane individual could try and merge the two?

Definitely. They are two separate things. But they have an effect on each other.

/

General question

"Black problems in the black community can encourage/contribute to police incompetence."  

Who has a problem with this sentence and why 

Fundamentally we know its true, and the statement isn't saying it's the only cause so like, what do you dislike, do you think a statement like that is tryna absolve police of the blame, create an excuse for them or shift the narrative to blacks, what don't you like, is it a lie?

/

I find it interesting the way we don't care about personal responsibility here but every other post is GABOS, saying someone should've known better, what did they expect etc..

/

I've typed too much on this already but to clarify I don't like whatless police or caping for any and every nigga and I'm not saying the change in police conduct should come or should have to come from a change in the black community obviously

• Upvote 1

Omg we are responsible for police incompetence now?

I'm done

Your chasing something that will never be achieved. A racist is a racist. Someone who is shit at their job is shit. Doesn't matter how much we better ourselves... those people will think an act how they want

• Like 1

The criminal element is setup and provided by the system itself. The prision and legal system are revolving doors of income streams, there is money keeping a set under class of people there, esp black folks.

Who from morning have been target from day dot. But money isn't the sole motive, they simply cannot and will not have black people ruiling the fabric of their instiutions, just cannot happen. But they can rule ours direct or indirectly via debting and banking systems and corporate intervention.

All these drugs and weapons, nobody from the bits is producing or importing this crap. Surely you've watched enough of the wire esp with port shipping. Can you imagine "Marcus Brown" from round the way is controlling distribution at dover ports? from mainland europe?

The law has its grip on our education to teach you history about their greatness, family structure, working hours, taxation, social structure everything to benefit its superiority.

/

The issue from our side of problems is ingrained and false hope sold by the same persecutors that keep us down. Is going to one day magically recognise you as equal to it. Even their religion justified there actions against our ancestors and global dominion. Yet we have elders and youngers praying to their saviour of doom still to this day.

Our stripped languages and remixed cultural identity, gives rise to generations fighting and infighting for a place in a society which rejects us, we can't beat the white man at his game when he has the cheat turbo buttons and power switch from the wall, so we fight within and over the crumbs he's feeding you hoping he's gonna give you access to his cheat buttons. (HA)

Even if you have financial mobility, educated, live your life in a humble manor, marry a white chick or if you are of mix race, you still a nigger subject to excessive force if needs be, by law enforcement and warranted death, dare you resist it and can never be viewed seriously in a position of power. This trickle effect seeps back internally within the black person experience, through family, peers, relationships (black love) etc black leadership thus viewed as a joke amongst each other or militant/terror threat in the world we live in due the shaping of it.

The sterotyped criminal element of us, death is then perverted in the media and used to stoke up more actions which keeps the revolving door open for the prision and legal services and social services to keep breaking up social unity.

Our entertainment we don't even own, but the owners allow soley for the negative shit to be jammed in our ears daily. Those people outside the culture have every right to assume we are 2 steps removed from the G-life, as thats whats sold to them. This is then fed back into us and those who don't see the trap, are doomed to fall victim to this image and feedback into the shits.

Martin Luther even stated we've integrated into a burning house. This united colours of benneton liberal wonderland is a myth.

"And I'm afraid that even as we integrate, we are walking into a place that does not understand that this nation needs to be deeply concerned with the plight of the poor and disenfranchised. Until we commit ourselves to ensuring that the underclass is given justice and opportunity, we will continue to perpetuate the anger and violence that tears at the soul of this nation.”

/

Anyone singing black on black crime is a fool. Clearly soaking in them white online troll bars, to deflect from the inherent global violence in continuous flow from their nation leaders that maintains their cushy life and existence giving rise of luxury to make such stupid statements.

Let talk about white on world crime if thats how you wanna spin the bottle...

• Upvote 2
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

"they cop out, like they supposed to"

i added what i thought were needless disclaimers but ye some ppl always gonna go the easy obvious route, if you're done be done @Grafter 

Not disclaimers

Contradictions

You are thinking out loud it seems