Channel U rappers, where are they now?

Guest George

Guest George

They has to be some sort of vetting before videos are allowed on here. Was at my mums and see thisNOW I CANT GET THAT SHITTY THING OUTTA MY HEAD "MAN A BIG LIKE EA"then this comes on (beat is okay though)

Guest StabiloBossman

Oh my god bruv was gunna start on this topic the other day there number one in the channel u charts people are havin a laugh these days

1st vid is a joke, only like the beat on the 2nd onechannel u don't care about putting out good songs/videos, their trying to make dough selling ringtones so thats why all your gonna see on there is bait annoying songs that school kids love to play on loud speaker on their phone.

them guys must of got some sponsership from ea that track might be in the next need 4 speedyeah that youngers tracks is swag but the beat is 2 much y.dot killed it with that beat its old but still has the same energy as it did first time i heard it beats to sick

them guys must of got some sponsership from ea that track might be in the next need 4 speed
they have and it is.tune is sh*t but if its the only way they're gonna get some exposure i dont blame them

Guest Durrty Boi
i swear they dont pay MCPS either
i dnt think 90% of the songs there are registered with them anywaysalso wen u send ur songs there liek most people do u send an mp3 on a cd or sutin and sign a contract giving them the right to use the music for anything they wishu send the instrumental aswellif it was any other TV channel, they would have to pay royalties to the publisher of the music everytimt the beat played on their shitty ringtone adverts

i swear they dont pay MCPS either
i dnt think 90% of the songs there are registered with them anywaysalso wen u send ur songs there liek most people do u send an mp3 on a cd or sutin and sign a contract giving them the right to use the music for anything they wishu send the instrumental aswellif it was any other TV channel, they would have to pay royalties to the publisher of the music everytimt the beat played on their shitty ringtone adverts
anyone who isnt registered with PRS/MCPS and has their work on regular rotation is dumb.anyone signing the contract without realizing the extent to which they just leased their work is dumbstandardllow even thinkin you can make money from music and not be registered with PRS/MCPS

Guest George

They are also running a next booog PS3 advertRemember the one a few months ago, saying you could win one before it had even come out, and then they were still playing the advert MONTHS after the closing date had expired