sunglasses

revs

Have you guys already bought your sunglasses for the summer? If you have, what are you wearing. If you haven't, what have you got your eye on?I'm still deciding between these ones. Something different then the usual aviators you see. Feel free to throw in your opinions. I've never been much of a shades person.marc_jacobs_adam1.gifMcJ098S.jpg1b.jpg

Got about 4 pairs of Stussy sunglasses.A heap of AM Eyewear glasses, if you don't know, I suggest checking them out they do some excellent designs.A couple of pairs of Adidas. I really like the first and second glasses you posted Revs, go for either of those, the last look pretty generic to me.

Got about 4 pairs of Stussy sunglasses.A heap of AM Eyewear glasses, if you don't know, I suggest checking them out they do some excellent designs.A couple of pairs of Adidas. I really like the first and second glasses you posted Revs, go for either of those, the last look pretty generic to me.
safe for the suggestions Ceazy. The current Stussy ones are looking nice too.

The AM website. They've got loads of pairs of on here. A majority are really unique looking things.http://www.ameyewear.com/Again, I get mine free. biggrin.gif

my oakleys are lovely biggrin.gif and they feel pretty solid compared to alot of framesbest place to get glass's is from the duty free at airports.jus make sure u make nthe person know which 1s u want.my oakleys were 130£ over herei got a m8 of mine to gt them for me while she was in singapore and they cost me only 70£but prices depend on wot kinda brand u looking for and wot range too

my oakleys are lovely biggrin.gif and they feel pretty solid compared to alot of framesbest place to get glass's is from the duty free at airports.jus make sure u make nthe person know which 1s u want.my oakleys were 130£ over herei got a m8 of mine to gt them for me while she was in singapore and they cost me only 70£but prices depend on wot kinda brand u looking for and wot range too
Aight, safe

3d38_1.JPGOakley dartboards.I bought these for £115 couple of years ago and bought another pair in white (all about co-ordination...lol).I have a slightly wider head than most people lol so it is difficult to find a pair of sunglasses that look proper good on me but once I found my dartboards I was happy.I have considered buying other sunglasses but most I seem to see are swag and nice sunglasses I see such as aviators for example are not wide enough for my face shape.I am happy to keep wearing these for another year or so.