How much money do you owe other people

Paul

Soon I am looking to owe out about ã250,000 though if everything goes well.
mortgage?
yeah, this time next year though more then likley.. I wan't to save a big deposit. Not about 100% mortgage, the monthly payments are too much.I wanna try and atleast get 10% if i can get more I will.

mortgage?
yeah, this time next year though more then likley.. I wan't to save a big deposit. Not about 100% mortgage, the monthly payments are too much.I wanna try and atleast get 10% if i can get more I will.
Ashman, can I ask, are you looking to mortgage a council house?If so, you do know you will never own it. Even AFTER you have paid off the whole mortgage.

mortgage?
Ashman, can I ask, are you looking to mortgage a council house?If so, you do know you will never own it. Even AFTER you have paid off the whole mortgage.
No, I am gonna buy from auction more then likley after I have developed some properties of my own and sold on.Me and my cousin are gonna do this together,the good thing is I know how to do central heating, plastering, tilling, plumbing, decorating so if we buy a run down place we will save on the work I can do.If this doesent work I will go for the 10% deposit mortgagehowever I am rather inteagued on why you think a council property will not be fully owned??If you take on a full hold mortgage either the bank who give you the mortgage or your solicitor hold on to the papers for the house so once fully payed the papers are yours to do what ever you like with the house.