If you found...

Gunner

Teef his identity.Simple. No qualms.
straight
2 years ago I'd turn that INTO CHING CHING.Now, go thru his bag. Get contact details & contact him & arrange to give back to him.If no contact details, go to the nearest police station & hand it in.
*shocked*

regardless of what origin the person was , i would see if there was anything worth my wild in the bag that i could use to my advantage and if there was , i would keep the bag , if not , i would hand it in somewhere.

Guest M12 Part 2
Not a good idea as police maybe observing this forum
biggrin.gif people like you are dumb i swear. everything you type on this forum holds no weight in court. you could be hyping, everything people type is not a fact, there's no way of proving exactly who was typing it etc.the only thing the 5s could possibly do is start surveillance on him.

Guest M12 Part 2
IP check , Check your ISP account , Get the family name , Check your name , Get a warrent on your house to search and take the PC away ,
and what would taking his pc achieve in this context.a topic saying i found a bag will not get you sent down in court. as like i said in the previous post. they cant prove who typed it or whether he was telling ducktales for e-rep.