Soulja Boy song 'taunts Oldham family'

Mr. Gayle

If you live in Oldham, you dont need to dial the full area code before the rest of the number, so all his fans from that area who have called him went through to this couple. It wouldn't work from anywhere else apart from Oldham.
False, it would work anywhere you are calling from a landline, because your already in the area code, so all you dial is the number.
wot r u talkin abouty does everything u say irritate me so much
alie

If you live in Oldham, you dont need to dial the full area code before the rest of the number, so all his fans from that area who have called him went through to this couple. It wouldn't work from anywhere else apart from Oldham.
False, it would work anywhere you are calling from a landline, because your already in the area code, so all you dial is the number.
wot r u talkin abouty does everything u say irritate me so much
i've been actually baffed for ages at why her posts are so irritating

When I read what you wrote I looked at the username and said to myself "rah, its that chick everyone hates, now i know why"But then I said to myself "hmm maybe I wrote something wrong", so I scrolled down to read other peoples replies. Their replies confirmed my initial thoughts. Your a deluded slut who tries to be an attention seeker.

When I read what you wrote I looked at the username and said to myself "rah, its that chick everyone hates, now i know why"But then I said to myself "hmm maybe I wrote something wrong", so I scrolled down to read other peoples replies. Their replies confirmed my initial thoughts. Your a deluded slut who tries to be an attention seeker.
OIDKY 16Minutes later you want to tell ppl to keep it ontopic! LOL