Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rsonist

Met My Perfect Girl

60 posts in this topic

Massive jugs, sweet face, size 10, goes gym, likes football, has the most gorgeous accent ever, is 21, 3 years younger than me, perfect, has a great sense of humour, wants to come to the football with me, is great in bed, has got dimples when she smiles, got them amazing freckles around her nose, has an amazing arse, cooked me a great dinner, damn.... She has a kid. Gutted tbh.

If you really think she is that amazing you wouldnt even let that bother you

perfect for bare man alie

i qoute myself. "i can't see pregnant chicks or chicks with kids like wind, electrons and God"

minoras long as youre serious and not looking for some quick fling

They all end terribly anyways.

they can work but its not worth the emotional investment. Attachment to another mans child whilst the father is still around is a recipe for disaster. Plus the bond between 2 individuals who brought life is something that doesnt die.

justbeat that out for a while.shes got her own yard. then drop her

So let me get this straight Tanner, your 24 now yes??? So say the 15 year old ting was 2 years ago, so you were 22, no???So you are in your twenties sexing pre legal teens???SMHAnyway, just sex this ting but don't touch her kid.

No Justin, that happened on rwd when i was 19. So it was long ago, the "joke" died before vip2 was even created.

Still need to be put on the sex offenders register tbh!!!

f*ck beatin her out fam. Just bounce and find someone suitable for you. By what you said shes on you so by sexing her with no long term intention your adding to the problem. If she didnt have a kid then I'd say beat it, but coz she has a kid it will f*ck up your whole dynamic when shes wounded coz you f*cked and ducked and shes all emotionally f*cked and cnt look after her kid. Better to f*ck a naive 18 yr old than a mature baby mum

f*ck beatin her out fam. Just bounce and find someone suitable for you. By what you said shes on you so by sexing her with no long term intention your adding to the problem. If she didnt have a kid then I'd say beat it, but coz she has a kid it will f*ck up your whole dynamic when shes wounded coz you f*cked and ducked and shes all emotionally f*cked and cnt look after her kid. Better to f*ck a naive 18 yr old than a mature baby mum
This tbh.. U have to look at the knock on effect and the bigger picture.. This situation is bigger than just a f*ck

Damn right Ant. In a nutshell I was 19 she was 24. She returned to her baby father.

General Mac and Q have been burnt
Nah not even.

unless u just want her for a beat go aheadbut allow wifyng a chick with a youtnot cool dude

frank, whos the tittays in your avatar?
I dont even know unfortunately.

they can work but its not worth the emotional investment. Attachment to another mans child whilst the father is still around is a recipe for disaster. Plus the bond between 2 individuals who brought life is something that doesnt die.

I'd be wary of getting into a relationship with a chick who's 21 with a kid already to be honest.Those same features you listed that attracted you are the same features that made a man f*ck her bareback, breed her up, then duss out.(I'm assuming he's not on the scene anymore)If he is, just do yourself a favour and stay away.