when a girl says

adjhasfdb

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dun know P.Brisco raids rich peoples bins for their expensive champaign bottles and fills them up with sprite so he can bring them on to his music videos and pretend to floss.To bad they can't even get on channel u or whatever it's called now.
hgfdhgfbnglmaoWhat the f*ck? What the f*ck is your thought process?Humans are f*cked
That bar Justin dropped is exactly the type of random nonsense that Face Off used to come with. Why has Justin not been given the same respect!?
i think its becuz justin is more obviously stupid but then again i always thought face off was aswell so boi

• 2 weeks later...
i think its faceoff. hes taking time out of his busy scheduling of macking chicks, playing chicks, linking chicks, showing his son mininmal attention and scrubsing his xbox to come back and bless us with his banter
It's probably more than likely Bane.Look at the user name. His last username was Bumbaclass.

People are so quick to bang the hoe label on LOLWhat happened to them just being a bit prang about handing out there number on road, and from you not to have even asked her name before her number WTF What kinda dudes is this world breeding.
I can't believe your face
Am i supposed to be offended?Cunts like you do not upset me. So keep bitching about me and getting lols online Ohh your such an internet G!Ohh u even have c*ck Sucky Samaid c*ck ryding up in 'ere!
:D :D :D :D :D
i will open up her facepeople think rah its jus online, its jus the internetfact of the matter is u would say none irl, absolutely none
:D :D