Jamaican cuisine - best place to go to.

Eskay Jones

negril on brixton hill

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL I WAS GONNA SAY THE SAME THING...

The blandest food i have ever tasted...Tailored beyond belief for white people!

the f*ck does that mean?

how can a food be tailored for a certain race you silly little c*nt

come we go 2 the curry house and ill show u about eating spicy food then slam a curry in your face for good measure

of course food can be tailored for a certain race. silly statement tbh.

so your saying that genetically different races have different taste buds?

sounds like one of them crackpot theories to me

or maybe i missed ur point

either way ur probably wrong

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

negril on brixton hill

the f*ck does that mean?

come we go 2 the curry house and ill show u about eating spicy food then slam a curry in your face for good measure

did i need to say that, statement was can food be tailored for a race. different races/regions have different palletes(sp) for various reasons e.g. ingredients etc. its not rocket science mate.

'english' food isnt generally spicy for a reason. jus because u believe u can back a few hot curries dont really mean much mate.

@ Guillermo Rigondeaux

Really who are you talking to you inbreed!

Ofcourse food can be tailored to a specific race...The english are KNOWN for liking bland food and not being to fond of alot of spice so if you are trying to appeal to them you would offer them traditional dishes but tone down alot of the flavours...

Do you really think they want to have HOT Jerk sauce on their chick OR some sweet tasting BBQ sauce on their chicken labelled as Jerk?

And once again you have shown your ignorance...Indian food is a prime example of this...Alot of dishes indian resturants sell in this country ARENT EVEN INDIAN and they dont make it in India...They have been tailored to English people!

Also no one mentioned nothing about Genetics...Cultural preferences and familiarities yes...

P.S. do you want a medal cos you know of an India take-away that sells hot food????

Are you saying all white people dont like hot sauce?

I know a few black people who in my opinion eat bland food and food i cook is too spicey for them.

TBH not every black person likes hot food, same way not every white person dont use spices.

Some people are too quick to shout out about race.

I agree alot of take aways are tailored to the British Public, but more and more people are aware of this and now look to go to places where they can try genuine cuisine.

lol reminds me of some english ting, she says shes cooking chicken, got excited little did i know she put salt and pepper on a whole chicken and just put it in the oven, served it wid chips and ketcup

That is not because shes English its because her family never taught her how to cook.

obviously a family of chicken nuggets chips and tomatoe ketchup

negril on brixton hill

the f*ck does that mean?

did i need to say that, statement was can food be tailored for a race. different races/regions have different palletes(sp) for various reasons e.g. ingredients etc. its not rocket science mate.

'english' food isnt generally spicy for a reason. jus because u believe u can back a few hot curries dont really mean much mate.

@ Guillermo Rigondeaux

Really who are you talking to you inbreed!

:rofl:

lol c*nt chops.

its just dense to argue about this really.

obv for the most part british and carribbean diets are different, this doesnt change just cos u like a hot curry from time to time or kno sum black people who r pussies.

lmfao its not even that.

so now because some black people aint into spicey food they are pussies LOL

My days must be 14yr olds on this forum.

shush u moon-faced FLID.

Grow up :Y:

clocked another reason ur so jarring.

u have no filter, take everything thats said literally and then have to comment on it.

Not quite, i ignored a few things above actually.

And Thankyou.

no u didnt, which resulted in u gettin insulted out of frustration.

and You are welcome.

I ignored eddie.

lol reminds me of some english ting, she says shes cooking chicken, got excited little did i know she put salt and pepper on a whole chicken and just put it in the oven, served it wid chips and ketcup

Same old recycled chestnut, this person obviously just has no kitchen knowledge.

/

smothering your chicken in evry spice under the sun and calling it seasoned is not some god given art to black people.

Same old recycled chestnut, this person obviously just has no kitchen knowledge.

/

smothering your chicken in evry spice under the sun and calling it seasoned is not some god given art to black people.

its not a black or white thing, its a cultural thing....English food is bland and is known for its blandness across the world, french food isnt neither is Spanish or Italian, the only food ive tasted more devoid of flavour than English food was Scandanavian food....

so dont turn this into a colour thing because its not

/

its not a black or white thing, its a cultural thing....English food is bland and is known for its blandness across the world, french food isnt neither is Spanish or Italian, the only food ive tasted more devoid of flavour than English food was Scandanavian food....

so dont turn this into a colour thing because its not

Im pretty sure thats what he was implying.

ease u do the white race no favours on this website just give it a rest love come back when u've calmed down

and what im saying is that this soldier d*ckhead is telling me white people like bland food, IMO this is gas. food is SUBJECTIVE, what is bland to one man may be tasty 2 the next and so on. how can u tell me white people are known for liking bland food when some of the best cuisine in the world is french, italian, spanish.

now im not saying white british have got the best or worst food in the world, but tellin u for 100% that it is a million miles better than what u get in the USA - the food here REALLY is bland and thats coming from a white person. Its stupid to even be talking about "white" and "black" food anyway but its the easiest way to label it for quick reference.

typing this has made me realise i don't even care about this topic enough to entertain it. but when u got the black gordon ramsay trying to tell me about my taste buds he needs to me told about himself

Cummin up in catford (all you can eat buffet on sundays the jerk aint all that) curry goat from the one on Lee High Road (cant remember name but its on the left if youre coming out of lewisham you will smell it.............lol at white people getting diet portions :(

EDIT- Dont expect staff to be polite in catty only the price is nice

EDIT- Also one on brownhill road catford next to 24 hour shop.......make sure you catch the right day jerk pork is noyce

everyones sound in cummin up and their jerks better than most imo.

Peckham:

spice & nice for baked goods an patty in coco bread, tasty bakeries is good but portions r variable.

Bajan Spice is my favorite at the moment, expensive but hi quality and portions r extra. their curry goat has big chunks of meat no pickin at goat shrapnel. + their pone and carrot cake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

its on evelina rd in the suburbs.