Jamaican cuisine - best place to go to.

Eskay Jones

KFC
:lol:Always wanted to go to Mango Rooms, but people have never been on the whole restaurant tip.Wish Jerk Junkie didn't disappear, is Jerky's in N18 just as good?Need to find somewhere in Bristol that does it before I start having withdrawal symptoms.Oh yeah, never go to Carrib in Finchley, all their stuff is way too salty.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck mango rooms, some dilute meals yet they carry on like they have ackee and mango tree sprouting round the back, Gabbys or Spice n nice i think its called in camberwell, they got that barefoot rice and peas, + i think they put nutmeg in their festivalBbq wings runned my belly tho, maybe cuz i ate 15
They do but they don't put as much nutmeg in as they used to.But niceys it nice and its always busy, people who know travel missions to that place. Refill is rank! the shits never spicey enough and the meats dry as f*ck. Even there patties are dry f*ckers.

most over rated food on earth
Ive always thought this. Jerk chicken is long when you have to sift through all the bones. and its quite expensive for seasoned chicken and rice. preferr a nice curry any dayNever tried ackee and saltfish in fairness.
asian food is much tastier, but asians arent cool enough to make it popular with white girls

Ive always thought this. Jerk chicken is long when you have to sift through all the bones. and its quite expensive for seasoned chicken and rice. preferr a nice curry any dayNever tried ackee and saltfish in fairness.
asian food is much tastier, but asians arent cool enough to make it popular with white girls
Don't you think thai and asian food are popular amungst "white chicks" LOL

i tried ackee and salt fish today.wasnt to my likin, infact thats a understatement it was horrible.i tried jerk chicken with rice n peas why is it called peas when beans are used?that wasnt too bad.place was the shop in greenford high street, it was halal so i thought why not. unless the place im nex hittin is official im not gonna eat this food again. *sticks to somalian cusine*

tbh ur never gonna actually experience the food at its best unless you go marry a black (carribean) woman and go munch at her mom/grandmas house because carribean people dont give a sh*t when there making the food for people they dont know.and when they see a white boy dont be suprised if they intentionally give you the deadest piece of chicken thinking you wont know the difference.Edit: Natalie - the one by rex is dead

not the ones that listen to grime and hype about it

not the ones that listen to grime and hype about it
ok

ackee is bullshit, ting look like someone started eating it before it reach my plateAckee fresh from the ackee tree is a bit betterAnd u aint even getting jerk chicken in a food shop really, ur getting nandos grill chicken and reggea reggea saucepropa tings is outside on the grill, splash a little rum or bacardi breezer over it 4 the kick

ackee is bullshit, ting look like someone started eating it before it reach my plateAckee fresh from the ackee tree is a bit betterAnd u aint even getting jerk chicken in a food shop really, ur getting nandos grill chicken and reggea reggea saucepropa tings is outside on the grill, splash a little rum or bacardi breezer over it 4 the kick
:o :o :o :oare my eyes decieving me

lol@ hims saying *sticks to somalian cuisiine*as if its not only him, madvybez and flat eric that have only ever tasted somalian food on the forum.
LOLReally and truly, if you want good tasting takeaway food, ignore places like cottons and mango room. Just go Brown Eagle on White Hart lane by the station. Decent price, portions and good taste. If I had a trvaelcard, I would catch train there for lunch everyday from work.

Guest No Mark

went to one in edmonton today and asked for a guinness punch, the woman looked at me like i was asking for the answer to the meaning of lifesome swag ting called pimento grovestink face jamaican women inside

lol@ hims saying *sticks to somalian cuisiine*as if its not only him, madvybez and flat eric that have only ever tasted somalian food on the forum.
LOLReally and truly, if you want good tasting takeaway food, ignore places like cottons and mango room. Just go Brown Eagle on White Hart lane by the station. Decent price, portions and good taste. If I had a trvaelcard, I would catch train there for lunch everyday from work.
Titan knows. :Y:Jerkys on Fore St.Pimento Grove in Edmonton Green (price is kinda high)All peng.