Waking up

Fresh

There's two possible ways of going about this.One is to get the lightbox like has already been suggested. A bredrin has got this and has said its a good way of getting you up as the light gradulally shines to alert yourself awake. Two is is not use an alarm at all and let your body clock go through the natrual process of waking you up. For this you will need to go to sleep at appropriate time and try to get your full required sleep (how many hours that is). I done this on many occassion and find myself a lot more refreshed than from when I depend on alarm clocks. I find that alarm clocks shock your conscious - your mind isn't fully functional and neither would you be physically so once you hit that snooze button you revert back to what stage/mode your currently in which is sleep.

I feel your pain, I really do.

I put 3 alarms on my phone and manage to press snooze on alla themDid the place phone far thing before and went bk into bed out of farsenessits more motivation within urself to get up.
Lol this is me but it's more like 5 alarms for me then snooze all the time. It's come to the point where my phone cusses me and the alarm only goes off twice. I need that light box in my life.

I always set my alarm 9 mins before I need to get out of bed, so I can hit snooze once before I get up. Can't wait for tomorrow though. Going to sleep for long after work. Been losing out on a lot of sleep recently.

LOL @ Thinking a lightbox will save you.I spent £50 on one of those shits and I just turn over and turn the light off like I would a normal alarm clock.The radio functions nice though.I also have a rountine, it sounds crazy but I fall asleep quicker if I have a podcast playing in the bakcground, so every night I boot one up.

i used to cry when my mum would wake me up for schoolbrushing my teeth with silent tearsTheres something about someone else yanking you out of slumber that is just so violatingUrgh like when ur alarm is set for 9 and someone rings u at 8.30, even the silencing cant take away the bitch f*ckery

Either get a person to physically wake you up. (Open your windows wide open so it is cold, play music loudly or open the curtains/switch the light on.Or get somebody to ring your phone numerous times to interrupt your attempt to ignore your alarm.Go to sleep for longer on the weekend.Have a reason to get up that motivates you.Get somebody to irritate/piss you off, eg; calling you way before you need to be up so that you realise the time and get vex. THEN they ring you back 5mins before the actual time cause it allows you a bit of time to get yourself up and out of your bed. Followed by a call at the correct time to actually take the piss.But TBH I suffer from this and the thing that works best is bad experiences as a result of getting up too late, from missing the train to losing your job..As you then realise how problematic your lack of punctuality is in the morning, and you shouldn't lose sight of that.This depends on the severity of the consequences but still.I recommend making your alarm tone an actual song that lasts for 5mins or more, set it to the loudest volume so that when it goes off it just can't be ignored.Keep it in a coat/jacket pocket of what you wear to work so that you have to 'find it' before you can even switch it off. By then you should be awake to the point you can't go back..